Haggs: Dreaming of PK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Haggs: Dreaming of PK

I can't believe this guy gets paid to cover the Bruins.  The local guys are so embarrassing, sometimes.

When you start your piece with; "So, let’s start right up front by stating that living in the world of reason, logic and an NHL salary cap, this will never, ever happen in a million years."... why continue?

For those that enjoy a walk into fantasy-land, here you go!

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/nhl-notes-dreaming-pk-bs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Haggs: Dreaming of PK

Ugh......I wonder if he is a regular on these boards. Some similar fantasy....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well he does get Bruins fans to click around CSNE and that pays the PPC bills.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

CrapwithHaggs.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep...and that is the point entirely unfortunately. Quality be dammed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The Bruins are also in the unique position of selling Subban on the idea of playing with his little brother, Malcolm, the goalie who is likely a year or two away while developing his glove hand and overall game in the AHL. That’s something the defenseman would have to consider strongly, particularly if the Bruins decided to damn the NHL etiquette all to hell, and drop a seven-year, $56 million deal at the doorstep of Subban and his agent.

Yes, come to Boston PK and watch your little brother back-up the 2013-14 Vezina winner for the next 7 years.  Not sure how PK could resist that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man talk about clearing out cap space to fit one player, start with Boychuk and Seidenberg.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So a D corp that would essentially look like this:

Chara-Subban

Hamilton-Krug

McQuaid-Miller/Bart

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

So a D corp that would essentially look like this:

Chara-Subban

Hamilton-Krug

McQuaid-Miller/Bart

Not bad, Montreal would match though or they would be hell bent to sign every B's RFA from now until eternity.I would pay big money though to be in the Bell Center to see the first B's/Scabs game on PK's return,would be spicy!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah...I too am under the impression Bergevin would match any offer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There is a better chance of Shupe wearing a Rask jersey than PK Subban wearing a Bruins jersey.  

If the B's signed PK Subban to a max/max deal with $100M signing bonus, Montreal would match it.

I understand why Haggerty wrote the article, however.  There is absolutely nothing to write about in Bruinsland right now.  The draft was boring.  The UFA Free-for-all was boring.  The rookie camp will be boring.  There is no movement and nothing from the front office suggesting there will be.

Gotta fill that column somehow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I love Scarlett Johansson too. Is she restricted? Hockey with Hags?? Felger is becoming the mini me of Hags. Media monkeys.

"Don't judge me monkey" 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He could have at least started a Marchand & Krejci to the Sharts for Thornton & Marleau rumor,at least that would have been believable. ;-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Well he does get Bruins fans to click around CSNE and that pays the PPC bills.

Not me Sandog...I have seen enough of everyone's comments to resist the urge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

There is a better chance of Shupe wearing a Rask jersey than PK Subban wearing a Bruins jersey.  

If the B's signed PK Subban to a max/max deal with $100M signing bonus, Montreal would match it.

I understand why Haggerty wrote the article, however.  There is absolutely nothing to write about in Bruinsland right now.  The draft was boring.  The UFA Free-for-all was boring.  The rookie camp will be boring.  There is no movement and nothing from the front office suggesting there will be.

He could've written about Eberle.  He's so dreamy.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bingo. I am kind of surprised he isn't writing about possible trade scenarios since PC stated he was in on a few.

Sections
Shortcuts