Hagman Waived

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hagman Waived

How is it that Hagman could actually look good as a Leaf last year but has been awful since the trade to Calgary? 3 goals and 15 assists in 57gp.He has to be better than that doesn't he?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Hagman Waived

He had a liver infection in the offseason - maybe he never fully recoverd. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hagman Waived:
    He had a liver infection in the offseason - maybe he never fully recoverd. 
    Posted by red75

That would explain alot because he was one of the few Leafs worth watching last year.I wouldn't have minded seeing him go to Boston but maybe it's best that he didn't.He was good last year though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hagman has good hands.  They have Kotalik as well.  And how does Jokinen just go from all around good player into a no body.  Its gotta be the system they use.

I don't get it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Calgary waived a guy who had a liver infection?

Oh my lord.

No one will every sign there again!

GM suicide.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Heh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hagman has good hands.  They have Kotalik as well.  And how does Jokinen just go from all around good player into a no body.  Its gotta be the system they use. I don't get it. 
    Posted by shuperman

Maybe it was due to the Leafs being awful but I always saw Hagman as a bright spot for them.I haven't seen too many Flames games since but his numbers are far worse than a slump.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Calgary waived a guy who had a liver infection? Oh my lord. No one will every sign there again! GM suicide.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Still with that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Hagman Waived : Maybe it was due to the Leafs being awful but I always saw Hagman as a bright spot for them.I haven't seen too many Flames games since but his numbers are far worse than a slump.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dez, I'm going to just take a guess that Hagman is not at the same level of health he was last year. We saw that with the Bruins with Timmy. Hopefully he'll be healthier next year. Something like that, your whole body is going to feel like hell. Maybe he came back too soon. We saw that one with Savard. I liked him with the Leafs as well - he's a pleasure to watch when he's fully on his game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

more damaged goods. Even if he was healthy he brings nothing to the B's they do not already have and is a 3mill cap hit for next year...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

And don't forget, until just recently, Hagman has being playing on a horrible hockey team. He's not the only one to feel the wrath of the Flames.  Even Glencross was benched earlier this season.

Sections
Shortcuts