Halifax Mooseheads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Halifax Mooseheads

Up 3-0 in final.  saw a lot of them this year.  Unreal team.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Halifax Mooseheads

In response to shuperman's comment:

I saw them live once early in the season. They scored in double digits against a Saint John club that still featured Huberdeau. Yes, they're an awesome squad. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

3-2.  Gonna be a great 3rd period. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I know I switched from the Sharks-Kings came to watch this.  Great hockey !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Hey BsL, glad you were able to see that close out game in person. You're the man. Go Bruins! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Shupe -- Never thought I'd run across that club on this site. Being the hockey freak I am -- whenever on vacation I look for any minor league team in route. A few years ago on the way to Bar Harbour I detoured to Lewiston to check out the Maineiacs arena and pick up a t-shirt. On a New England Cruise from NY-RI-Boston-Halifax and St John I drove the excursion tour guides nuts. Even though it was not hockey season I was able to hit the pro shops for the St John Seadogs and the Halifax Mooseheads for some t's and other souvenirs. Halifax was most impressive in that after I left the pro shop -- nobody stopped me from roaming around an empty Metro Center and grabbing a few neat pics of the arena. The vacation was in September so a game was out of the question. I've been to a few other minor leageue games (Remparts and Johnstown Chiefs) and they are a blast. Sorry for the long winded reply but stuff like this excites me. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Hey BsL, glad you were able to see that close out game in person. You're the man. Go Bruins! 

It was the most intense crowd I've seen and heard at a Bruins game.

My voice is still not back 100% ,  I still smell of beer and now I have a spruced up Bostonian vocabulary ,  the rated R type.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yes MACKINNON !!!! 4-2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

yes MACKINNON !!!! 4-2

Very nice goal!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Shupe -- Never thought I'd run across that club on this site. Being the hockey freak I am -- whenever on vacation I look for any minor league team in route. A few years ago on the way to Bar Harbour I detoured to Lewiston to check out the Maineiacs arena and pick up a t-shirt. On a New England Cruise from NY-RI-Boston-Halifax and St John I drove the excursion tour guides nuts. Even though it was not hockey season I was able to hit the pro shops for the St John Seadogs and the Halifax Mooseheads for some t's and other souvenirs. Halifax was most impressive in that after I left the pro shop -- nobody stopped me from roaming around an empty Metro Center and grabbing a few neat pics of the arena. The vacation was in September so a game was out of the question. I've been to a few other minor leageue games (Remparts and Johnstown Chiefs) and they are a blast. Sorry for the long winded reply but stuff like this excites me. 

Maritimers.  You cant go wrong.  My office is a across the road.  We flash our badges and get in games while working.  I have watched a lot of mooseheads dating back to the jody shelley days.  He was a god there.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

These kids in the Memorial cup finals are special

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Maritimers.  You cant go wrong.  My office is a across the road.  We flash our badges and get in games while working.  I have watched a lot of mooseheads dating back to the jody shelley days.  He was a god there.  

Amen -- closest team I have now here in north Jersey is the Sound Tigers (Bridgeport). Used to put on a bullet proof jacket and venture to the Ironbound section of Newark years ago when an ACHL team from Staten Island was using the rink due to theirs being renovated. Brutal group of wack jobs to watch. What do you expect from a league at the time that had Dave Schultz as the commissioner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great game ! Incredible , Hawks make it a 1 goal game being down 5-2 with 1:05 left and now Moose score EN. Can't wait for the celebration.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Great game ! Incredible , Hawks make it a 1 goal game being down 5-2 with 1:05 left and now Moose score EN. Can't wait for the celebration.

Nate.  3rd goal.  Fitting ending.  Great gm.  Halifax had a similar set up as toronto downtown.  mooseheads won though. haha. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Happy for MacKinnon after a disappointing WJC (maybe coaches fault on how he used him) he was a monster in this tournament.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Happy for MacKinnon after a disappointing WJC (maybe coaches fault on how he used him) he was a monster in this tournament.

If im one of the top 3 teams im offering just about anyone for another top 3 pick to unite drouin mackinnon.  They are best buds and pure magic.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If im one of the top 3 teams im offering just about anyone for another top 3 pick to unite drouin mackinnon.  They are best buds and pure magic.  

Imagine Drouin with Stamakos ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Im not lying when i say i enjoyed drouin more.  Hes so smart and his hockey sense is just off the charts.  Mackinnon is pure speed and skill.  Two great players who completely changed this franchise.  Halifax is all mooseheads.  Great organization.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Im not lying when i say i enjoyed drouin more.  Hes so smart and his hockey sense is just off the charts.  Mackinnon is pure speed and skill.  Two great players who completely changed this franchise.  Halifax is all mooseheads.  Great organization.  

I know you've been saying this for a long time.  The kid is magic with the puck, has some Marc Savard in him. 

He'll have the perfect mentor if he goes to Tampa, Martin St Louis.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Florida will take MacKinnon to play with Huberdeau.  Add Gudbranson and Kulikov on D and Markstrom in nets, and the Panthers might just be able to...oh wait a second.

Dale Tallon still works there.

Forget it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

With the second pick of the 2013 draft, the Florda Panthers select, from Dominos, a Large Cheese Pizza....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Florida will take MacKinnon to play with Huberdeau.  Add Gudbranson and Kulikov on D and Markstrom in nets, and the Panthers might just be able to...oh wait a second.

Forget it.

Looking forward to postings about your favourite team and MacKinnon next year. When the Jets play Florida you and Red can go at it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Forget it.

Pessimist.

;^)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Pessimist.

;^)

This is the same GM that traded for and waived Grabner.  Grabner was picked off the wire by NYI and scored 54 goals over the next two years.

Tallon is a complete dope.