Hall "jealous" of Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Hall "jealous" of Seguin

Hall was asked by local edmonton media on how he feels about Seguin being in the Cup playoffs and Seguin with a chance of going to the cup final( at the time of interview this was not yet determined) Hall replied "jealous....really jealous".

My advice to Hall on going first overall..."be careful what you wish for...you just might get it"... Hall must be just sick inside seing Seguin in finals too...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Hall "jealous" of Seguin

One thing is for sure - Taylor Hall will never get four points in one period in the playoffs, regular season or pre-season. He may never get four points in one game.

But most of you wanted him. Now you know who the better player is; don't you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No, I don't?  Please tell me.  Seguin is the entire reason Boston is in the finals?  You ask any player in hockey right now and they are jealous.  I highly doubt Hall dislikes his situation.  Edmonton has a very very good thing going there.  They will be scarey good for years once they all develop together.

Hall at the moment is still the better player.  Doesnt mean I wanted him over Seguin.  Seguin had 2 amazing games.  Even if he doesnt do another thing in these playoffs he has gained so much from this run. 

Seguin gave us a small glimpse of the future.  The future looks nice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hall "jealous" of Seguin:
    [QUOTE]No, I don't?  Please tell me.  Seguin is the entire reason Boston is in the finals?  You ask any player in hockey right now and they are jealous.  I highly doubt Hall dislikes his situation.  Edmonton has a very very good thing going there.  They will be scarey good for years once they all develop together. Hall at the moment is still the better player.  Doesnt mean I wanted him over Seguin.  Seguin had 2 amazing games.  Even if he doesnt do another thing in these playoffs he has gained so much from this run.  Seguin gave us a small glimpse of the future.  The future looks nice.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    You're right Shupe. There are rookies and 15 year vets that are jealous of Seguin right now. This experience will only add to what should eventually be a real solid career for the next Bruins star. I'm not interested in 2nd guessing anything done by the organization right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I just wonder when and if Edmonton gets good if Hall will be there or leave the first chance he gets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hall "jealous" of Seguin : You're right Shupe. There are rookies and 15 year vets that are jealous of Seguin right now. This experience will only add to what should eventually be a real solid career for the next Bruins star. I'm not interested in 2nd guessing anything done by the organization right now.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, I think you and I agreed when Seguin came in that it was a win win situation.  Anything he provided was gravy on top of the learning experience. He has grown already.  I honestly think we lose if he wasnt as good as he was in games 1 and 2.  He won game 2 for us.  Very very happy he is here.  Think he fits perfectly.
    But as you so kindly agreed.  Any player not playing is jealous of Seguin.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Every player who's not on the Bruins or Canucks is jealous of Seguin right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I just wonder when and if Edmonton gets good if Hall will be there or leave the first chance he gets.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Gotta think they will lock him up with an Ovie type contract.  They have massive cap room at the moment and likely already have the plan for all these 1st rounders to stay together for a long time.  Plus, they just eliminated Penner, put Souray in the minors and Hemsky is trade bait.  Also, Horcoffs ugly contract is done soon. 
    Edmonton is gonna be scarey good...which I like b.c I always love their wide open style

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Hell, I'm jealous of Seguin!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hall "jealous" of Seguin : Gotta think they will lock him up with an Ovie type contract.  They have massive cap room at the moment and likely already have the plan for all these 1st rounders to stay together for a long time.  Plus, they just eliminated Penner, put Souray in the minors and Hemsky is trade bait.  Also, Horcoffs ugly contract is done soon.  Edmonton is gonna be scarey good...which I like b.c I always love their wide open style
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Interesting scenario developing with another #1 coming in this year. It seems they'll have a few guys that will need locking up in the near future. It makes for some tough decisions. Paying 3 or 4 fat contracts works sometimes(Pitts,Chi) but,more often than not, leaves you with the Capitals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Every player who's not on the Bruins or Canucks is jealous of Seguin right now.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Kovalchuk isn't.  He got his bank and he couldn't care less about the Cup. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

you all have great points...but in fairness to Hall he was also gracious in wishing Seguin and the bruins all the best of luck the rest of the way. i agree Kovalchuk could care less of a cup too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

[QUOTE]you all have great points...but in fairness to Hall he was also gracious in wishing Seguin and the bruins all the best of luck the rest of the way. i agree Kovalchuk could care less of a cup too.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

What's up with your avatar the fake cans? lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

funny if you analize it...for Hall and Segun, it was a win/lose situation.  Of course, both of them wanted to be picked first...but being picked first meant being picked on a losing team. 

However, Being picked second, meant playing for a Cup contender...which meant not as much play time.  So one player got a chance to contribute more to a bad team, and one player got to watch a lot of games from the press box....

Well all that changed in the playoffs when Bergi got hurt....Segun finally got to contribute; and wow...what a job he did.  Without him, the Bruins would most likely have been eliminated....

All I can say is.....thank you kessel.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I know one thing for sure ,it could be a few years before Hall gets a taste of the playoffs while Seguin will be a playoff vet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

Edmonton may plan on keeping him and locking him up, but with him Eberle, MPS, and RNH (probably) as the core, they have 4 high potential forwards, with next to nothing on D or in net. Why would he stay? It's not like other teams wouldn't wow him with offers on the market.

Sections
Shortcuts