Hamill-Caron-Sauve

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hamill-Caron-Sauve

Although the team is having mixed results,this line has been producing consistently as of late in the American league.For all the talk of PC depleting the system,I like where Boston is prospect-wise.With Spooner and Knight also coming down the pipe(along with another Leafs 1st),I would think the future should still be bright in Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Hamill-Caron-Sauve

Not sure whom was saying that PC depleted the system but don;lt think they knew what they were talking about. 
    Chiarelli stock piled picks starting with the Kessel trade putting him in a better position than any of the top 5-6 teams this season.  Let's not forget the 2nd rounder he got for Kobasew (I had forgotten). 
    Chiarelli had leverage to make the deals he did.
    I'm not certain he's done yet. Maybe with the win last night he and management the Bruins have a shot this season. That window suddenly re-opened. 
    After the Detroit back to back games Chiarelli and his staff saw that the Bruins were not in the same league.  Maybe they are now .

Maybe 2 out of the 3 you are mentioning will be NHLers next season.
    I think the Bruins have  7-8 very good prospects in their system as we speak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamill-Caron-Sauve:
    Not sure whom was saying that PC depleted the system but don;lt think they knew what they were talking about.  Chiarelli stock piled picks starting with the Kessel trade putting him in a better position than any of the top 5-6 teams this season.  Let's not forget the 2nd rounder he got for Kobasew (I had forgotten).  Chiarelli had leverage to make the deals he did. I'm not certain he's done yet. Maybe with the win last night he and management the Bruins have a shot this season. That window suddenly re-opened.  After the Detroit back to back games Chiarelli and his staff saw that the Bruins were not in the same league.  Maybe they are now . Maybe 2 out of the 3 you are mentioning will be NHLers next season. I think the Bruins have  7-8 very good prospects in their system as we speak.
    Posted by BsLegion

I've read many complaints about PC trading away picks this year and last.I too,think that complaint is laughable.The way he's managed to stock up on picks/prospects while still icing a quality squad should be applauded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

IMO Chiarelli has had a game plan that is building the Bruins into a tough team to play against. First, and following his debacle with Lewis, he has had Claude build a defensive system that depends on quality goal tending and team defense. Along the way, he has added in some scoring capabilities like Lucic, Savard, kreji,Horton, as well as ongoing development of Bergeron; sporadic offense from Ryder [Claude's choice], and Recchi [experience]. He tried out Wheeler and Paille[speed], then maximized his selection of Kessel in a trade with Toronto. He worked thru the ramnants of the Joe Thornton trade, and has tinkered with the defense with Ference[ experience],Seidenberg [speed and experience]Boychuck[ raw, but big] plus McQuaid[ diamond in the rough] and now Kasper[ somewhat better than Hunwick] and Kaberle [ his piece de resistance]. All this while acquiring and using draft picks to build the pipeline, and trades to augment his base. he is not there yet, but as we've seen is ready to challenge any other team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Hamill-Caron-Sauve : I've read many complaints about PC trading away picks this year and last.I too,think that complaint is laughable.The way he's managed to stock up on picks/prospects while still icing a quality squad should be applauded.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I read an article, sorry I dont have a link that ranked bostons prospects and analyzed the scituation.(wasnt on HF) They concluded that boston has a strong farm right now. Spooner-Knight-Suave-Caron all in the top 5 I think. BUt they also said (outside of Seguin) boston does not have 1 blue chip prospect in the system.

IMO, Spooner will be on this team next year if not out of camp at some point before the playoffs. That kid has freaking crazy skills, moves that make Krejci's matrix stuff look elementary.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sauve took over goal scoring lead in Prov despite missing 18 games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sauve took over goal scoring lead in Prov despite missing 18 games. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

And Max leads the league in game winning goals. Black Aces ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Of all of the prospects in Providence or junior, I am most excited about Max Sauve.  Not sure why, maybe I am just seduced by the speed, but he is a lot of fun to watch and seems like a dynamic skill set.  I say that with little knowledge of his all-around game, so who knows.  But, I can't wait to see more of this kid.

Sections
Shortcuts