Hamill, Caron, Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Hamill, Caron, Seguin

Everyone relax with Seguin being a healthy scratch.  Here is what is happening in my opinion.  Seguin is definatley not going to be traded!  However the same cannot be said for Caron and Hamill.  So having said that, why wouldnt you play them to showcase them and have there value go up.  Take last night for instance, how much more tradeable is Hamill after last nights game?
    Anyway just an opinion but it seems to make sense!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from killer5. Show killer5's posts

Re: Hamill, Caron, Seguin

That's not a bad opinion at all. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Hamill, Caron, Seguin

I don't think its a case of "show casing" them at all. I think its a case of getting a better understanding of what you have.. Hamill if traded next week is the same thing he was last month, an "interesting prospect" with good vision who has progressed slowly.. He's not old enough to be a bust at this point..

Caron has already proven he can be a servicable grinder, but is he NHL ready enough the bruins can move forward relying on him if they dont acquire another winger?

You can't trade a guy if your not sure what your trading.. Could hamil be traded sure, but you dont want to send him off and have him jump into the NHL and instantly succeed when you had him in providence the whole time...