Hamill done in Vancouver system

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Hamill done in Vancouver system

In response to neely66's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Another Chiarelli 1st rd draft bust.  Can't wait to hear Nary A Clue try to spin this one.

Chiarelli has never cost the franchise a first round pick for cheating.

Belichick doesn't have any first round busts?

I guess not if your a Kraft fanboy and BB apologist.

Hey u say not to talk about trade Yet u talk about football constantly. If that's what u want fine go in pats board

stanjon

marco

neely66

tuuka-fall????? I'm starting to wonder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Another Chiarelli 1st rd draft bust.  Can't wait to hear Nary A Clue try to spin this one.

Fellas,

Has anyone been as vocal as I have been about Chiarelli's poor drafting?

Jesus Christ, this guy Rusty is such a jester.

But, you know, he did play street hockey once with Jon Morris and his uncles did buy him tickets to the Garden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:

I think the Bruins should take a chance and sign him. Then maybe they could package Marchand, Subban, Caron and Hamill for Crosby. Throw in a first if needed.

F Crosby.....He is my most disliked player in the NHL. He has surpassed Hartnell. I cant stand him crying all the time. He's a great talent, but drives me crazy with his actions. Just S hut up and play. Id rather have Malkin if youre gonna get a penguin. Cant stand the rest of the players on that team. Not sure what it is about the Pens I dislike so much. They just bug me and I struggle to watch them, even when they play the B's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Another reason why Mr Chiarelli needs an assistant , 

I think Zach Hamill if he still wants to play hockey will have to do it in Switzerland ...

Caron : I am not a fan but I have to admit that he has been skating better lately and we never know with him , some players for unknown reasons take more time to develop than others ...this is his last season with the Bruins if he doesnt start producing in 2014 ...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Chiarelli has never cost the franchise a first round pick for cheating.

Belichick doesn't have any first round busts?

I guess not if your a Kraft fanboy and BB apologist.

Umm, NE should never have been docked a 1st rd pick for messing with Manboobs.  Everyone knows this by now. Sheriff Goodell completely over-reacted.

Sticking a kid in a yellow vest on a sideline to mess with Manboobs is not "cheating". Also, I'll go by every former NFL coach's take on that over the media or an uneducated moron like yourself. What BB did is harmless and it's called messing with a former protege who went to the despicable franchise in NJ.

That's a fact.

Mike Tomlin was on the field a couple weeks back and then darted in the way of a player who may have run a for a TD.  THAT is cheating, moron.  That's trying to get on an field advantage.  Despicable.

As for BB the GM, he has NEVER, EVER whiffed completely on a 1st rd pick or whiffed on multiple top 5 picks (he's never had one).

Chiarelli hasn't really hit on ANY draft picks when you think about it, other than Marchand The entire team is either acquisitions via O'Connell, FA signings or trading for prospects. You and others tried to claim he wasn't even in charge of his first pick (Kessel), which is preposterous and I debunked that myth a couple weeks back.

Clearly, Chia needs to work with the scouts on drafting better.  

100% lie.

I've argued on this board for years that Chiarelli was responsible for the drafting of Kessel, Rask trade, everything that hapeened on draft day, not Gorton.

Again. You 100% lie.

Show me a post where I say otherwise. You can't. You lie.

Your a laughingstock.

I really like how when people point out Belichick had a bad draft in 2007 you come back with the Moss and Welker trades should count as draft picks. Belichick fanboy. Bad draft. so lets count the trades as draft picks.

Go get the post where I claim Chiarelli wasn't in charge on draft day when he wasn't technically hired yet. Go get it.

You can't.

You lied.

Again.

Laughingstock.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Kelvana never made that claim; that was primarily me.

And for the record, I was finally able to find a quote where Chiarelli more-or-less admits to having given specific instructions:

From http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2013/02/does_peter_chiarelli_get_enoug.html

"How much of that was his doing? In discussing the moves the occurred during his purgatory, Chiarelli told the Globe in July 2006, "Let's just say what I set forth was very specific." "

The "that" referred to is the draft, Rask trade, and Chara/Savard signings.  I can accept calling Kessel a Chiarelli draft pick, now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

And for the record, I was finally able to find a quote where Chiarelli more-or-less admits to having given specific instructions:

From http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2013/02/does_peter_chiarelli_get_enoug.html

"How much of that was his doing? In discussing the moves the occurred during his purgatory, Chiarelli told the Globe in July 2006, "Let's just say what I set forth was very specific." "

The "that" referred to is the draft, Rask trade, and Chara/Savard signings.  I can accept calling Kessel a Chiarelli draft pick, now.

He was in on there trying to back you, though.  I was the one who took the premise, pointed out the timeline and proved why it was Chia's pick.

Kevie dork would have backed my premise if he believed in it. Instead, he did his usual troll work.

More lies.

Go find a post where I say otherwise.

I said Chiarelli was responsible years ago, long before your crazy face talked about it.

More lies.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

He was in on there trying to back you, though.  I was the one who took the premise, pointed out the timeline and proved why it was Chia's pick.

Kevie dork would have backed my premise if he believed in it. Instead, he did his usual troll work.

Kelvana's first post into the discussion was pretty clear in support of the idea that Kessel was Chiarelli's pick.

Incidentally, you didn't really prove anything.  You made an arguement that, while understandable, was still only an opinion.  I have now change my mind due to the quote from Chiarelli.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And what also has been known is that there would be no way Jacobs gives that much power to Gorton. Let the trolls think what they want. They don't want to know the truth. Just ask Jack Nicholson.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Plus if Gorton were that good he would be a GM somewhere right now instead of being an assistant GM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Zack cleared waivers, off to the Belarus "Elite League" for him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Darn, I was hoping he'd be off to Ak Bars Kazan to form a dynamic duo with Bourque.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Darn, I was hoping he'd be off to Ak Bars Kazan to form a dynamic duo with Bourque.

Hey if Ak Bars wants to ante up the bucks to get a top flight center then maybe Zack and his agent will listen!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Belarus eh. What, the Mongolian team has a full roster or what?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Plus if Gorton were that good he would be a GM somewhere right now instead of being an assistant GM.

Or Gorton has already been promised to be Slats succesor. Most hockey writers in New York believe this to be the case.

Sections
Shortcuts