Hamill Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Hamill Watch

Looks good tonight. Some nice passes, good boardplay , likes to help out the defense and overall looks more confident out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: Hamill Watch

What are you watching?

I've seen him make 3 misplays and nothing else

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Yeah no kidding.....WOOPS!!!!

That was a great pass......hey this Hamill kid looks really good, I don't know what you guys are talking aboutSealed 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamill Watch:
    [QUOTE]might want to retract that statement swerengen
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]
    Hamill hasn't looked out of place.While he seems tiny out there,he's done a good job finding open ice to create plays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Anyone else think Hamill could be David Krejci part 2 in the making? 

Great pass to Ryder tonight. Once again really like the way he comesback to help out the defense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Good for the kid , I'm really pulling for him, as are most on here. That was a sweet pass!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else think Hamill could be David Krejci part 2 in the making?  Great pass to Ryder tonight. Once again really like the way he comesback to help out the defense
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    That's probably a stretch but I do hope you're right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hamill Watch:[QUOTE] Good for the kid , I'm really pulling for him, as are most on here. That was a sweet pass!Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

^Ditto^!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

nice play to Ryder. Here's hoping.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

sweet pass indeed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

A gorgeous pass to Ryder.  Not too many people can make that pass.  Give credit where it is due.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He was solid with a some skill.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Please let me be wrong.

Please let me be wrong.

Please let me be wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else think Hamill could be David Krejci part 2 in the making?  Great pass to Ryder tonight.
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Much more like Gretzky.  I mean, let's not hold back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

HAMILL HATERS ARE FUMING TONIGHT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

GO BRUINS!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

[QUOTE]Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Again ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No one's ever given Hamill enough credit for how much he physically resembles the young Gretzky.  Pencil-thin neck?  Check.  Goggly bobble head?  Check.  Does great imitation of paper when turning sideways?  Check.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]No one's ever given Hamill enough credit for how much he physically resembles the young Gretzky.  Pencil-thin neck?  Check.  Goggly bobble head?  Check.  Does great imitation of paper when turning sideways?  Check.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

he is not is seguins class and seguin shouldnt be sitting so this kid can play thats pretty obvious

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Hamill continues to play like a pro. Good solid play. No problem with Claude shortening the bench last nite. Gionta tried to stir up trouble all nite and got what he deserved. Have never watched one team dominate the fights, except for Kreji who should have just held on and never open up for the punch he received. ehere are the trolls who used words like "weak. lack of toughness" ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Hamill looked fine, he didnt stand out, a couple real nice passes, but overall he didnt stand out, in either way.. Capable at this point, is there more though?

Ryder with a heck of a game..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I look at it this way.  Over the couple games he's played, Hamill's trade value has gone from 'near zero' to 'worthy throw in'.  He keeps this up, and maybe he reaches 'centerpiece'.  Maybe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh he could be the centrepiece right now if the Bruins were looking to acquire someone like Souray.  Any deal where a team is trying to move a guy of limited interest for whatever reason - contract, injury history, reputation - and would be thrilled to get any kind of longshot back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]I look at it this way.  Over the couple games he's played, Hamill's trade value has gone from 'near zero' to 'worthy throw in'.  He keeps this up, and maybe he reaches 'centerpiece'.  Maybe.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

He has two weeks to make his move.  Then the doors will swing open for a possible trade, Hamill future relies on his own efforts. Geez Seguin is learning a lot about hockey in the press box.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

jcour - in terms of physical tools, no, it's not even close.  Seguin's faster, has a vastly superior shot, and has more size (that he needs to use more effectively).  Their playmaking is hard to compare - they have different styles and neither has quite managed to adapt their passing to the speed of the NHL yet.  Mentally, I think Hamill's experience shows (finally).  He's got more battle to him than Seguin at this point in large part because he knows when to pick his spots.  He knows where to be in all zones - with a few exceptions. 

I have no doubt Seguin will catch up quickly, but right now?  Hamill looks more like the right fit on that line.  Hard to assess, really, on two games that were on completely opposite ends of the scale - one completely listless and the other more engaged than a complete Bruin team has been in two years.  Based on last night, Wheeler and Ryder were better than they've been in a while.  Hamill has to get some cred for that.  Not much, but some.