Hamilton Highlight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Hamilton Highlight

I saw a highlight reel goal on Sportsnet last night but was trying not to watch while visiting with my father in law.  I have been looking for the clip this morning and can't find it.  Did anyone see it? Could you post it if you found it please? 

27 points in 18 games...wow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Re: Hamilton Highlight

Didin't see it, but saw that he and his bro had a pretty good game recently.

yeah I saw spooner was a +4 with 3 assists in the Canada russia game too. Koko is also back in the top 25 in points.

pretty good stuff

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

I saw it on sportsnet also, it was their play of the day.  Beautiful goal, but I cant find a clip of it anywhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

30 seconds in .

http://www.battalionhockey.com/video/index/id/5b2f45ad57696722358d4342427fe843

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight:

Hamilton firing the Brampton player out of his way after the goal was a nice touch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Hamilton firing the Brampton player out of his way after the goal was a nice touch.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Chuckle #2 of the day. Manhandled him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

thanks chowdah!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight :  Chuckle #2 of the day. Manhandled him.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

The kid didn't even want to look at him after he got up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Very nice

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Hamilton firing the Brampton player out of his way after the goal was a nice touch.
    Posted by dezaruchi

You think Neely gave him a call prior to the game? LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Posted by dezaruchi

Was it a nice touch when Pax pushed Chara?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

You can say that about anything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Was it a nice touch when Pax pushed Chara?
    Posted by kelvana33

I think Hamilton was willing to fight the guy if he had something to say about it. Was Max ready to go after the shove? I had no problems if he wants to shove Chara and fight if need be but to shove him and then basically run...........? Even Max admitted to being embarrassed by his actions. 2 entirely different situations. Any other questions?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I think Hamilton was willing to fight the guy if he had something to say about it. Was Max ready to go after the shove? I had no problems if he wants to shove Chara and fight if need be but to shove him and then basically run...........? Even Max admitted to being embarrassed by his actions. 2 entirely different situations. Any other questions?
    Posted by dezaruchi

I agree, 2 different situations but not entirerly. While both show poor sportsmanship, Hamiltons was more than a shove, in fact it was an illegal hit and he is lucky it didnt result in injury. Nice goal by Hamilton, and as was the case with Pax there was no need for the actions afterwards. At least Pax said it was wrong.

I do have question. So your alright with slamming an unsuspecting player face first into the boards after the play is over as long as he is willing to fight him once the player gets up?

thats very intelligent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight :  At least Pax said it was wrong. I do have question. So your alright with slamming an unsuspecting player face first into the boards after the play is over as long as he is willing to fight him once the player gets up? thats very intelligent. Posted by kelvana33

Back to mind reading ? Chara wasn't sorry ? You seriously going dredge this back up becuase you didn't like Dez's answer ?

Your response was allot more intelligent!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Mind reading what?? Your post makes no sense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ugh.  What happened at 22 seconds in?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by dezaruchi

I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

NAS that 22 second mark was just an example of poor goaltending IMO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Somebody better tell Hamilton not to do that MaxPac thing in the bigs, he creamed Mackie after the goal from behind. Dumb classless play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually. Posted by Not-A-Shot

I didn't watch the phone camera video recording of the DVR. Did Hamilton do your favorite slew foot "it's electric dance" ?

Sorry couldn't resist...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NAS that 22 second mark was just an example of poor goaltending IMO.
    Posted by derrickmorin

Looks like the defender (#27) might have been out of position, also.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Ugh.  What happened at 22 seconds in?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Maybe Visentin went down on his knees too early. Can you make a video ? Weak goal by the goalie .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I agree, 2 different situations but not entirerly. While both show poor sportsmanship, Hamiltons was more than a shove, in fact it was an illegal hit and he is lucky it didnt result in injury. Nice goal by Hamilton, and as was the case with Pax there was no need for the actions afterwards. At least Pax said it was wrong. I do have question. So your alright with slamming an unsuspecting player face first into the boards after the play is over as long as he is willing to fight him once the player gets up? thats very intelligent.
    Posted by kelvana33

I'm about play as rough as you want if you're willing to back it up. Unsuspecting player face-first into the boards.......really? Man up Sally. Everyone can see your panties.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Yeah, hope he grows up before he ends up turning into another Marchand......oh no!

Sections
Shortcuts