Hamilton Highlight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Hamilton Highlight

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I'm sure those were your exact sentiments the night Pax pushed Chara. 
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I don't even remember the specifics with that play . Aren't we on a Hamilton highlight thread where his actions are in question after a goal ? Am I supposed to change my opinion on that play because you remember something that happened between a Bruin and a Hab. Curious comment kelvana.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Feel free to start at the beginning then come back to revise this one.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Post stands. 

More trying to bob and weave for you, huh?
    - Marchand dirty slew foot
    - Rome no big deal
    - Hamilton dirty hit

Careful not to fall off your high horse...might want to tape some pillows to your azz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Post stands.  More trying to bob and weave for you, huh? - Marchand dirty slew foot - Rome no big deal - Hamilton dirty hit Careful not to fall off your high horse...might want to tape some pillows to your azz. Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

We have a winner +10!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Nobody is saying Hamilton is a dirty player. What he did after the play was dirty. Does th eone play make him dirty? No, just like the  highlight goal doesn't make him Bobby Orr either.  The issue here is,for me, as long as someone is wearing a Bruins uniform, or is Bruins property, some posters are so blinded by their black n gold glasses they see it different. Pax on Chara = cheap shove. Hamilton shove = nice touch.
    So it's official then. You're unwilling to comment on whether the Brampton player skated purposely into Hamilton's path. Still no speculation as to why no one came to his aid after falling victim to such a "dirty play". You do know the Bruins are my favorite team right? Wouldn't it then make sense that I view them differently than I view other teams? We're not all like you. Cheering for Habs doesn't come easy to me like it does for you. Wow, I also loved Kenny Linesman and I hated Claude Lemieux.......what a stupid homer I must be. I guess it beats last year when you called us rascists for not being on Subban's jock.......speaking of acting holier than thou......carry on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Post stands.  More trying to bob and weave for you, huh? - Marchand dirty slew foot - Rome no big deal - Hamilton dirty hit Careful not to fall off your high horse...might want to tape some pillows to your azz.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure where your attack is coming from, Crowls. 

---

Me:  I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually.

Dez:  Yeah, hope he grows up before he ends up turning into another Marchand......oh no!

Me, dripping with sarcasm:  Yes!  Let's hope he plays just as dirty as Marchand.  The B's would be so fun to watch if there were more players with loads of skill and no honor.

San:  Still wouldn't mind seeing that scenario where Brad skated away from a fight when challenged since where posting about honor....

Me:  I'm not involved in that one.

There is no honor in the play of Steve Ott, Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery or Matt Cooke.  Marchand's style might not be at that level yet, but that's only because the sample size is too small.

If Hamilton is going to play a similar style, he'll have no honor either.

Chowda:  Something irrelevant about hockey is only good when it's dirty.

Me:  I didn't know playing hockey meant playing dirty.

If that's the case, I hope the Bruins trade for Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery, Max Lapierre and the rest of the pests.  Then they can start playing hockey.
    ---

I don't see anywhere that I've suggested that "Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery", do you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I'm not sure where your attack is coming from, Crowls.  --- Me:  I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually. Dez:  Yeah, hope he grows up before he ends up turning into another Marchand......oh no! Me, dripping with sarcasm:  Yes!  Let's hope he plays just as dirty as Marchand.  The B's would be so fun to watch if there were more players with loads of skill and no honor. San:  Still wouldn't mind seeing that scenario where Brad skated away from a fight when challenged since where posting about honor.... Me:  I'm not involved in that one. There is no honor in the play of Steve Ott, Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery or Matt Cooke.  Marchand's style might not be at that level yet, but that's only because the sample size is too small. If Hamilton is going to play a similar style, he'll have no honor either. Chowda:  Something irrelevant about hockey is only good when it's dirty. Me:  I didn't know playing hockey meant playing dirty. If that's the case, I hope the Bruins trade for Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery, Max Lapierre and the rest of the pests.  Then they can start playing hockey. --- I don't see anywhere that I've suggested that "Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery", do you?
    Nas, you know that Bruins fans resort to fighting each other between games....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I'm not sure where your attack is coming from, Crowls.  --- Me:  I don't see any positive to burying an unsuspecting player when the game is stopped.  Pretty classless, actually. Dez:  Yeah, hope he grows up before he ends up turning into another Marchand......oh no! Me, dripping with sarcasm:  Yes!  Let's hope he plays just as dirty as Marchand.  The B's would be so fun to watch if there were more players with loads of skill and no honor. San:  Still wouldn't mind seeing that scenario where Brad skated away from a fight when challenged since where posting about honor.... Me:  I'm not involved in that one. There is no honor in the play of Steve Ott, Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery or Matt Cooke.  Marchand's style might not be at that level yet, but that's only because the sample size is too small. If Hamilton is going to play a similar style, he'll have no honor either. Chowda:  Something irrelevant about hockey is only good when it's dirty. Me:  I didn't know playing hockey meant playing dirty. If that's the case, I hope the Bruins trade for Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery, Max Lapierre and the rest of the pests.  Then they can start playing hockey. --- I don't see anywhere that I've suggested that "Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery", do you?

I asked you a question, right?

Are you also saying that Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery?

Maybe you have a perspective on the player, that would suggest that he is a dirty player. Not sure why you got so defensive on this one.

By the way, go back and look at the clip again, want to guess who throws a 2-hander on Hamilton during his rush?  Also, not called a penalty, street justice prevailed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I asked you a question, right? Are you also saying that Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery? Maybe you have a perspective on the player, that would suggest that he is a dirty player. Not sure why you got so defensive on this one.

No, I'm not saying that, nor did I suggest anything of the sort.

Are you saying pepperoni pizza is better than pepper and onion?  You never said anything like that, but hey, I asked you a question, right?  Even though you never intimated it, maybe you have a different perspective that would suggest this. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : No, I'm not saying that, nor did I suggest anything of the sort. Are you saying pepperoni pizza is better than pepper and onion?  You never said anything like that, but hey, I asked you a question, right?  Even though you never intimated it, maybe you have a different perspective that would suggest this. 

You bob and weave so much, it is hard to know what you mean.  That is why I asked.

No way pepperoni is better than pepper and onion, btw.  You asked, I answered.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : So it's official then. You're unwilling to comment on whether the Brampton player skated purposely into Hamilton's path. Still no speculation as to why no one came to his aid after falling victim to such a "dirty play". You do know the Bruins are my favorite team right? Wouldn't it then make sense that I view them differently than I view other teams? We're not all like you. Cheering for Habs doesn't come easy to me like it does for you. Wow, I also loved Kenny Linesman and I hated Claude Lemieux.......what a stupid homer I must be. I guess it beats last year when you called us rascists for not being on Subban's jock.......speaking of acting holier than thou......carry on.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I don't know if the brampton player skated in front of him on purpose. where is he supposed to go? Not sure how you do either. You said it's the difference between the two plays and and if you look at the other one, Chara actually changes direction at the last second. go watch it. did he skate in his way on purpose? I have no idea, but i thought Chara didnt deserve to be pushed in the back and thought it was bush league at the time. I liked how Chara responded and I'm not sure why the Brampton player didnt respond. I've seen Henrik Sedin stand there and repeatedly get slapped in the face by Marchand and not respond. Does that mean Marchand didnt do it? I saw marchand repatedly whack Sedin in the back of the legs before a face off without a response from him...Did that not happen?

Seems everytime I form an opinion here people bring up the fact I'm a fan of Price and think Subban is talented. I'm as big a Bruins fan as there is and root for them EVERY game, no matter who they play. I also have the center ice package so i can watch Cam Ward and Eric Staal among others.  Does that make me less of a bruins fan. I did not call everyone racist about Subban. I said it to Collodom who made a comment and everyone reacted. Check the archives, and while your at it look at the one I started calling out Pax for that play on Chara. Just admit you don't think the play was uncalled for because he is bruins property.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : You bob and weave so much, it is hard to know what you mean.  That is why I asked. No way pepperoni is better than pepper and onion, btw.  You asked, I answered.

I agree!  Pepper and onion rocks!

I view each play individually.  Rome makes me sick, but I saw the play in question as a straight forward hit on a guy who knew it was coming during a play.  Hamilton dumped that kid into the boards after the play, and I am 100% guessing that the kid didn't expect anything.  Marchand's dirty trip was just a dirty trip.  Three different plays.  Never did I suggest that Hamilton was dirty like Lapierre et al.  They call that "putting words in people's mouths".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I don't know if the brampton player skated in front of him on purpose. where is he supposed to go? Not sure how you do either. You said it's the difference between the two plays and and if you look at the other one, Chara actually changes direction at the last second. go watch it. did he skate in his way on purpose? I have no idea, but i thought Chara didnt deserve to be pushed in the back and thought it was bush league at the time. I liked how Chara responded and I'm not sure why the Brampton player didnt respond. I've seen Henrik Sedin stand there and repeatedly get slapped in the face by Marchand and not respond. Does that mean Marchand didnt do it? I saw marchand repatedly whack Sedin in the back of the legs before a face off without a response from him...Did that not happen? Seems everytime I form an opinion here people bring up the fact I'm a fan of Price and think Subban is talented. I'm as big a Bruins fan as there is and root for them EVERY game, no matter who they play. I also have the center ice package so i can watch Cam Ward and Eric Staal among others.  Does that make me less of a bruins fan. I did not call everyone racist about Subban. I said it to Collodom who made a comment and everyone reacted. Check the archives, and while your at it look at the one I started calling out Pax for that play on Chara. Just admit you don't think the play was uncalled for because he is bruins property.
    You know that if you turn your feet sideways and apply pressure, it's actually possible to stop? Try it next time you get on the ice. Maybe folks would stop giving you the gears if every subject didn't remind you of your favorite Habs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : You know that if you turn your feet sideways and apply pressure, it's actually possible to stop? Try it next time you get on the ice. Maybe folks would stop giving you the gears if every subject didn't remind you of your favorite Habs.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the skating tip. you got whipped on this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Thanks for the skating tip. you got whipped on this one.
    Kel, for a guy who showed up here proclaiming he'd never be bested in a hockey debate, you sure aren't bringing much to the table aside from a holier than thou attitude.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I won this one. now shhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm celebrating a big win for Peter Budaj.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I won this one. now shhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm celebrating a big win for Peter Budaj.
    That's a winner! I'm done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

"Chowda: Something irrelevant about hockey is only good when it's dirty."

I've gone through the whole thread without seeing this at all.

I will now do my maniacal NAS impersonation :

Who said that ?.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

........twice.

I said 'who said that' ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

Kelvana you must love the new, puzzified NHL because you sound like a real b itch. All he did was push him a bit, not a full on shove or a check into the boards. Hockey is a PHYSICAL sport, if you don't like it go jack off to pictures of Thomas and Cam Ward.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I won this one. now shhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm celebrating a big win for Peter Budaj.

You might want to add kelvana to your man crush list.

Sections
Shortcuts