Hamilton Highlight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Hamilton Highlight

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Yeah, hope he grows up before he ends up turning into another Marchand......oh no!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Don't encourage him !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dez, I like your posts, not going to get into a match here, but he clearly shoved an unsuspecting player face first into the boards. You can't see that? There is no reason at all to do that. Thats not rough play, thats just plain dirty and stupid. Your 100% wrong here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, I like your posts, not going to get into a match here, but he clearly shoved an unsuspecting player face first into the boards. You can't see that? There is no reason at all to do that. Thats not rough play, thats just plain dirty and stupid. Your 100% wrong here.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Referees Jean-Phillippe Sylvain (4) & Kendrick Nicholson (22) disagree with you as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Referees Jean-Phillippe Sylvain (4) & Kendrick Nicholson (22) disagree with you as well.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Your right, it wasn't a dirty play. Should Robin Regher do the same thing to Patrice Bergeron tonight, I'm sure as long as the refs don't call anything you'll be fine with it.

Laundry rules.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Referees Jean-Phillippe Sylvain (4) & Kendrick Nicholson (22) disagree with you as well.

Lord knows, the line between right and wrong rests upon the call of the referees.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Yeah, hope he grows up before he ends up turning into another Marchand......oh no!

Yes!  Let's hope he plays just as dirty as Marchand.  The B's would be so fun to watch if there were more players with loads of skill and no honor. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Was it a nice touch when Pax pushed Chara?

my exact thought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Your right, it wasn't a dirty play. Should Robin Regher do the same thing to Patrice Bergeron tonight, I'm sure as long as the refs don't call anything you'll be fine with it. Laundry rules.

love the shupeness in you here. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Yes!  Let's hope he plays just as dirty as Marchand.  The B's would be so fun to watch if there were more players with loads of skill and no honor. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Hilarious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight :  loads of skill and no honor. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Still wouldn't mind seeing that scenario where Brad skated away from a fight when challenged since where posting about honor....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Lord knows, the line between right and wrong rests upon the call of the referees.
    Should it rest on the viewers at home that choose to watch replays in frame by frame slo-mo? Everyone has a button to press, most votes calls the penalty? I'll settle for the ref's perspective until that happens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Still wouldn't mind seeing that scenario where Brad skated away from a fight when challenged since where posting about honor....
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I'm not involved in that one.

There is no honor in the play of Steve Ott, Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery or Matt Cooke.  Marchand's style might not be at that level yet, but that's only because the sample size is too small.

If Hamilton is going to play a similar style, he'll have no honor either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

As long as Hamilton and Marchand don't have anything to do with players sitting at home with their careers over muttering they "like turtles races", I don't have a problem with their chippy play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, I like your posts, not going to get into a match here, but he clearly shoved an unsuspecting player face first into the boards. You can't see that? There is no reason at all to do that. Thats not rough play, thats just plain dirty and stupid. Your 100% wrong here.
    Kel, since you've chosen to open up a Max Pac debate let's talk about another major difference in the 2 plays. After Hamilton scores, the Battalion player could see exactly where he was headed. He then clearly and stupidly chose to skate over and cut directly into Hamilton's path. Why else do you think there was absolutely no response afterwards from the player or a single 1 of his teammates? The only similarity between this incident and Max Pacs is that both Max and the Battallion player were likely chewed out by teammates in the dressing room for doing something so stupid. Skating into Hamilton's way is just like guys bumping in warm-up....... it's easy to say that it's accidental even though you know exactly what you're doing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Your right, it wasn't a dirty play. Should Robin Regher do the same thing to Patrice Bergeron tonight, I'm sure as long as the refs don't call anything you'll be fine with it. Laundry rules.

Just pointing out that the on ice officials chose not to penalize this brutal assault. 

Glad you have taken to your soapbox to make sure you aggressively manage the word in court of public opinion.  Said a little differently....WAAAAAHHHH!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Kel, since you've chosen to open up a Max Pac debate let's talk about another major difference in the 2 plays. After Hamilton scores, the Battalion player could see exactly where he was headed. He then clearly and stupidly chose to skate over and cut directly inyo Hamilton's path. Why else do you think there was absolutely no response afterwards from the player or a single 1 of his teammates. The only similarity between this incident and Max Pacs is that both Max and the Battalion player were likely chewed out by teammates in the dressing room for doing something so stupid. Skating into Hamilton's way is just like guys bumping in warm-up....... it's easy to say that it's accidental even though you know exactly what you're doing.

This is exactly the way I saw it too . Hamilton has just scored. He was not looking for anything but a teammate to celebrate with until the BB player skated directly in front of him without turning .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]As long as Hamilton and Marchand don't have anything to do with players sitting at home with their careers over muttering they "like turtles races", I don't have a problem with their chippy play.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

And remember 2 years ago how this forum cried because the Bruins had passive players who played without emotion.

Heck my favourite Bruins teams ( late 60's and early 70's ) were teams that played with emotion and chippiness. It's a hockey game not a figure skating competition.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : This is exactly the way I saw it too . Hamilton has just scored. He was not looking for anything but a teammate to celebrate with until the BB player skated directly in front of him without turning .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I'm sure those were your exact sentiments the night Pax pushed Chara. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : And remember 2 years ago how this forum cried because the Bruins had passive players who played without emotion. Heck my favourite Bruins teams ( late 60's and early 70's ) were teams that played with emotion and chippiness. It's a hockey game not a figure skating competition.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I didn't know playing hockey meant playing dirty.

If that's the case, I hope the Bruins trade for Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery, Max Lapierre and the rest of the pests.  Then they can start playing hockey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I didn't know playing hockey meant playing dirty. If that's the case, I hope the Bruins trade for Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery, Max Lapierre and the rest of the pests.  Then they can start playing hockey.

It's one interaction at the end of a sweet rush and goal.  Interesting that you focus on the "shove" rather than the skills of Hamilton. 

Are you also saying that Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery?  If so, his "Dougie" should be immediately revoked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I'm sure those were your exact sentiments the night Pax pushed Chara. 

I was fuming and voiced my opinion on here. For me to say " way to go Hamilton" I would sound like a hypocrite. 
    Anyway I watched that whole game between Montreal and Boston and we all know the intensity between the 2 teams.
    This game with Hamilton I did not watch therefore hard to compare the 2 shoves. Maybe there's a history between the two,  maybe playerB did something to playerA earlier in the game.  WHo knows???
    We can sugar coat it as much as we want but the way it looks , I didin't like the shove.
    What I do like is how this kid is looking, impressive numbers and that was a great move to score the goal . Kind of got sidetracked.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : It's one interaction at the end of a sweet rush and goal.  Interesting that you focus on the "shove" rather than the skills of Hamilton.  Are you also saying that Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery?  If so, his "Dougie" should be immediately revoked.

Nobody is saying Hamilton is a dirty player. What he did after the play was dirty. Does th eone play make him dirty? No, just like the  highlight goal doesn't make him Bobby Orr either. 

The issue here is,for me, as long as someone is wearing a Bruins uniform, or is Bruins property, some posters are so blinded by their black n gold glasses they see it different.

Pax on Chara = cheap shove.

Hamilton shove = nice touch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : Nobody is saying Hamilton is a dirty player. What he did after the play was dirty. Does th eone play make him dirty? No, just like the  highlight goal doesn't make him Bobby Orr either.  The issue here is,for me, as long as someone is wearing a Bruins uniform, or is Bruins property, some posters are so blinded by their black n gold glasses they see it different. Pax on Chara = cheap shove. Hamilton shove = nice touch.

Oh boy, more black n gold glasses acusations?  Well, we are so lucky to have you to keep all of us yahoos in line.

Back to the comparison.  I do not recall anyone suggesting that the Max Pacioretty shove on Chara was dangerous or dirty, most people simply pointed out that he was such a P*ssy for doing it then hiding behind Gill, Subban and Gomez.  Shove Chara, prepare to answer the bell, no?

I just didn't see Hamilton hiding behind his teammates after shoving down the player in the clip.  Did you see something different?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight : I didn't know playing hockey meant playing dirty. If that's the case, I hope the Bruins trade for Jarkko Ruutu, Sean Avery, Max Lapierre and the rest of the pests.  Then they can start playing hockey.

Let's hope not . Reading you complain about Marchand is enough. And can you give up the honour thing ? Coming from you it just doesn't have any meaning .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton Highlight :Are you also saying that Hamilton is a dirty player, like; Max Lap and Avery?  If so, his "Dougie" should be immediately revoked.

Feel free to start at the beginning then come back to revise this one.

Sections
Shortcuts