Hamilton in for Krug?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Hamilton in for Krug?

if you take krug out, I think it has to be bartkowski coming in. Guy played unreal but was overshadowed by Krug scoring a PP goal every game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Krug has not done much since the Ranger series, and he's made several miscues.  I agree with the  above play Bartkowski.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to croc's comment:

Krug has not done much since the Ranger series, and he's made several miscues.  I agree with the  above play Bartkowski.

This is a statement made by an uneducated fan. Krug scored 4 goals in the Ranger series and was dubbed the next Bobby Orr. But since he didnt show up in the box score against the Penguins, a four game series in wich they allowed 2 goals while he took a regualr shift at defense he has done little. Now because of a bad pass that resulted in a goal he has done little.
    If you watched the games, you'd see that he has played tremendous defense and is right now, the Bruins best offensive defenseman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Ok, don't try krug at forward. Claude has decided that Soderberg will be his 4th line center with Daug and thorny if Horton cannot play. They may or may not get off the pine. As noted Soder has been practicing and learning Claude's defensive system, particularly for centers. Don't expect any lengthy forays into the offensive zone like Campbell and Paille, and they all wil be focused on blocking shots and disrupting chicago's offense. I'd be concerned on how well they disrupt as both Chicago's 3rd and final goals came on deflections. This is a real challenge for Claude, but he has weathered them before, so Go Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

how do people not understand this yet. krug - lefty. hamilton - righty. it would not happen this way. if krug is out, bart is in. 

Ok, if Hamilton goes is it gives them 3 righties and three lefties which is actually how the Bruins prefer it, it comes down to which player they have more confidence in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to croc's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is a statement made by an uneducated fan. Krug scored 4 goals in the Ranger series and was dubbed the next Bobby Orr. But since he didnt show up in the box score against the Penguins, a four game series in wich they allowed 2 goals while he took a regualr shift at defense he has done little. Now because of a bad pass that resulted in a goal he has done little.
    If you watched the games, you'd see that he has played tremendous defense and is right now, the Bruins best offensive defenseman.

[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for the education...I have seen all the games.  He had some difficulty vs Pittsburgh in clearing the puck, and he made multiple mistakes  vs Chicago, not just one.   Claude saw that too because he sat quite a while in game 1. Not saying he's a bad player, but he's showing rough spots as you'd expect from a rookie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

How did Krug play last night ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

He had some issues early but overall had a good game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Beyond me why they don't start Krug on the PP, if Chara must be on the 1st unit, fine but have them play together .   Anyway it's kind of late change things around , the units ,  for the PP . I could live with the way it's going ,  I just wish they rest Chara at times .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

how do people not understand this yet. krug - lefty. hamilton - righty. it would not happen this way. if krug is out, bart is in. 

Ok, if Hamilton goes is it gives them 3 righties and three lefties which is actually how the Bruins prefer it, it comes down to which player they have more confidence in.

[/QUOTE]

nope. not even remotely. Seidenberg plays the off side. They like having Chara with Seidenberg, obviously. If Hamilton is in, it means they split up Z and Seidenberg and move Seidenberg to the left side. Inserting Bart instead of Krug gives them 3 D that play the left side and 3 D that play the right side, which, is actually how they prefer it. 

Sections
Shortcuts