Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Hamilton

Dougie has 20pts. in his first 11 games and is 6th in OHL scoring.
    Great start, surely that pace will slow down in time but for now......"thank you Kessel"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Hamilton

Amen Brother!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Hamilton doing well.........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

to a shade wearing future..............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Much has been said about how young Koko is and that he was almost eligible for the next draft. Well Dougie is only 3 months older than Koko. Looking forward to seeing Dougie at the World Juniors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Three months of growth at that age makes a difference. I saw them all at dev camp this year for a couple days. Don't forget Koko had been playing in europe until the year he was drafted and had had the benefit of the fitness and nutriction programs the CHL teams push. All the top prospects looked better in September than they did in July.

In Response to Re: Hamilton:
    [QUOTE]Much has been said about how young Koko is and that he was almost eligible for the next draft. Well Dougie is only 3 months older than Koko. Looking forward to seeing Dougie at the World Juniors.
    Posted by Klaas[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

What do you think - is he a Bruin next year?  #6 guy?  I hope so.  Anxious to see the future!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

It probably depends on how much growing he does. He's said to have grown like 2 inches since the combine. When i saw him at training camp in shorts and tshirt he looked skinny, if he can't pack on some muscle between now and next June I'd bet plans will be for him to spend another year in the O just to keep him from getting hurt, this is only his third year in JR's.

[QUOTE]What do you think - is he a Bruin next year?  #6 guy?  I hope so.  Anxious to see the future!
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I put him inn the TMyers mould and he will be here next year, he does not need his 20th year in the O.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I put him inn the TMyers mould and he will be here next year, he does not need his 20th year in the O.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Goat, I've been happy to see Hamilton's got a bit of a mean streak that still seems to be missing from Myers so far. Myers is a great young D and, since he's in Buff, I'm glad he never developed that part of his game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Everything so far indicates that Hamilton is going to be an outstanding defensman. It's too early to say whether he will play in the NHL next year, but if he finishes the season as the best junior-aged D in the world, it's not a stretch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]What do you think - is he a Bruin next year?  #6 guy?  I hope so.  Anxious to see the future!
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

If he is a Bruin next year ??????   He will be a Bruin before the end of this season ..he is wasting some precious time in the OHL ...expect to see him on the B's roster shortly after Christmas...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hamilton : If he is a Bruin next year ??????   He will be a Bruin before the end of this season ..he is wasting some precious time in the OHL ...expect to see him on the B's roster shortly after Christmas... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I retract my statement from another thread on Stanley because of this statement. The B's are in trouble if Stanley gets hired.

Stick to refereeing beer leagues !

Sections
Shortcuts