hands up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

hands up

All those that wanted Marchand drummed out of town?

You know who you are.

Was he not amazing again tonight? The foot/kick pass to set up that first goal. Wow. Just a smart play, and great effort. Can't imagine what this team would do without him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: hands up

I held parades to drum up support for him to be traded.

The current version is very different.  I couldn't be happier that this guy is a Bruin.  The other guy made me sick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He has come a long way and is a steal at his current rate (cap hit of $2.5 million this season). Very proud of him....and I was not a fan of his in his first 20 games as a Bruin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I just wasnt a fan of his junk and bashed him for it.  Ive seen very few of those since last year.  Ive seen him evolve and he even said hes trying to stay outta that stuff and has.  Hes a fine young player.  I dont think anyone thought he would be this good.  For as good as his pts have been his own end play is fantastic.  plays all situations.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

He just continues to amaze me with the things he does. Smart, hardworking plays that initiate plays going the right direction, and often times he's there to finish it all off. 

I just doubt that that line would be any where near as good without him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I like him. Hate most of you guys but I like him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

He just continues to amaze me with the things he does. Smart, hardworking plays that initiate plays going the right direction, and often times he's there to finish it all off. 

I just doubt that that line would be any where near as good without him.

I said yesterday that its the perfect line.  If Seguin continues to get better(evident he is) i think that line will continue to be the best in the league.  Im amazed at his skating and balance.  I saw ott take a healthy run at him when brad had his head down and ott bounced off him.  Hes a weeble wozzle.  You cant knock him down. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Weeble wobble.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Power to weight ratio is huge.  

He's been a sniper this year.

Wins battles against much bigger guys.

Great on ice work ethic.

About ready to go at it with Phaneuf showed great courage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Weeble wozzle.  LOLOLOL

Shupe and the iPad are this place's version of Don Cherry.  Endless comedy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Weeble wozzle.  LOLOLOL

Shupe and the iPad are this place's version of Don Cherry.  Endless comedy.

I'm trying.  I gotta get my old laptop back.  

" i can count to potato". 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Looking forward to years of competition between him and Subban - hopefully with Marchand emerging with the upper hand as much as possible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I can't think of too many incidents where the "rat" title is merited since he clipped Salo...I think 5 games off made him realize where the line was. They never drew one in the sand, so he kept pushing it. When he met his match, he backed off.

Hopefully he can continue producing at this rate most importantly, and if he doesn't, I hope that he can still get under opponents' skin while staying within reasonable boundaries.

Sections
Shortcuts