Happiness is : The BRUINS without Pandolfo and Peverley ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Happiness is : The BRUINS without Pandolfo and Peverley ...

Phew !   Thank God those 2 useless players are out of town ...I would have had to take 1 full year off as a Bruins fan if Peverley would still be a Bruin....a player like Peverley doest deserve to wear the B's jersey ....he has nothing that represents a true Bruin....no work ethic, no guts, no talent and not dedicated to the team ...same for Pandolfo...cant wait to see Pev with. Total of 5 goals for the season.....what a waste....the flying mosquito with Dallas ....sorry Dallas fans ! 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Happiness is : The BRUINS without Pandolfo and Peverley ...

I highly suggest you watch the 2011 playoffs again.  I understand that you have to run down Peverly as a consequence of your ridiculous Wheeler worship, but Peverly was a very good acquisition in 2011.  He was very good during the entire playoff run.  With the thin margin of winning and losing in the playoffs, and three game 7's, you could say that the Bruins might not have won the Cup without Peverly in 2011.

For a 3rd/4th line guy to have 12 points in a playoff run, be +6 overall, and have 2 game-winning goals is very impressive.  The guy you're describing, who "doesn't deserve to wear the bruins jersey" sounds a lot more like Blake Wheeler.  Unless, of course, your personal predictions are more important to you than the team winning a Stanley Cup.  

Real Bruins fans like Cups, and the players who win them.

Pandolfo was a compeltely harmless depth guy, and a good career under his belt.  How people get fired up about the possible shortcomings of a 14th forward is a mystery to me.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Peverly played well for us.  as for all members of the 2011 team he will have a special place.  

Panda is easily forgotten.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Pandawful played 163 total minutes for the Bruins.  I think you've mentioned his name twice for every minute of ice time he had, Stanley.

I guess the Peverley thing must be what Fletch said - the Wheeler trade - but even so, it's a bit creepily personal.  For the record, as much as Peverley had a down year by any reckoning, he was still the leading scorer on the third line with 6 (not 5) goals and 18 points.  In fact, that total led the bottom six ahead of your boy Paille by a point.  Paille played three fewer shifts per game, true, but I would argue that playing with Chris Kelly and Chris Bourque or Jordan Caron this past year was more hazardous to your offensive production even than playing with the skating clown and Campbell.  Plus, Paille had one of his better offensive years, and Peverley out-pointed him in one of his worst.  He was 15th on the team in TOI/game.  He was the second-most reliable faceoff guy and tied Bergeron for PP goals with 2.  Sounds to me like he was what he was: a veteran third line player who had a down year.  He's gone because he was expendable, and possibly because he had a completely impactless playoffs, not because he was unworthy.

I don't think I've wasted a spare thought on Peverley since the trade.  I'm going to resume that now.

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Pev is afraid of his shadow ....DELETED from my brain, from his short stay with the BRUINS, from my NHL souvenirs, from the BRUINS ...kiss him good bye ...worst player im the NHL in 2012-2013...  Just his name makes me sick ....

its over with him ...so stop mentionning his name because I will start talking about Blake Wheeler who by the way should get an easy 75 points next season with the Jets....meanwhile in Dallas PEV  should get 20-22 points.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Next time you buy a car and it doesnt work well and you have all kinds of problems with it ...dont call it a Lemon....call it a PEV

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Next time you buy a car and it doesnt work well and you have all kinds of problems with it ...dont call it a Lemon....call it a PEV

Peverly will be missed more than you think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jf19told_ya_so. Show jf19told_ya_so's posts

Happiness would be stanley taking himself and his poor predictions and jumping from a high, dry place. Pevs will be missed as the Bruins begin the rebuilding mode again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Pev is afraid of his shadow ....DELETED from my brain, from his short stay with the BRUINS, from my NHL souvenirs, from the BRUINS ...kiss him good bye ...worst player im the NHL in 2012-2013...  Just his name makes me sick ....

its over with him ...so stop mentionning his name because I will start talking about Blake Wheeler who by the way should get an easy 75 points next season with the Jets....meanwhile in Dallas PEV  should get 20-22 points.....

^You just started a new thread about him.  Insanely hypocritical, even for you.

Go be a Jets fan, if you like Wheeler better than the Bruins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

^Youjust started a new thread about him.  Insanely hypocritical, even for you.

Go be a Jets fan, if you like Wheeler better than the Bruins.

I dont like Wheeler better than the Bruins I just said that Wheeler will get 75 points and Mr Useless flying mosquito will get around 22 points...OMG will we miss his 22 points !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley you are a fool. Peverley will more than likely get 40 points at a minimum. He is going to be playing with better players. He was not even remotely close to the worst player in the league. Have you even looked at some other teams bottom 6 forwards? Peverley would be a top six on more than a few teams in the NHL. God you are just getting more and more senile every day. I'm not sure why I even bothered.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

One has a cup and went to game 6 this year.  One has never played a meaningful game when it matters most.  Yes wheeler is a much better player.  Had we not made that deal we likely dont win the cup.  If the cup or wheeler is at the heart of this debate i take the cup in a minute.  Peverly was a salary dump that brought in some nice prospects and loui.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"dont call it a Lemon....call it a PEV"

Not bad Stanley, only time I've paid attention to any of your remarks since the cup win. Peverley will produce for Dallas. Good players have slumps, check out Wheelers numbers in 2009 compared to 2010 & 2011.

Wheeler got his chance for 2-1/2 seasons and couldn't cut it except for parts of 2009 but not the playoffs (where Blake always tanks). Peverley's play after the trade in the winter of 2011 then through the playoffs onto the SCF was unmistakenly great.

You have Pandawful correct he should have never been in Boston, his legs were done during training camp even though his heart was there. Sick n tired of the Whitfield's, Pandolfo's and Daugvins that are brought in...DONE!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

can't wait to see who Stanley will be dissing once next season gets underway....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

can't wait to see who Stanley will be dissing once next season gets underway....

We'll still probably be inundated with Khudo threads every time he manages to win a game in Carolina.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hasn't he already called for Lucic to be traded? I see a full season of "Trade Lucic, we don't need him because we have Camara" threads in our future.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Is Khudobin the B's starter yet?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to jf19told_ya_so's comment:

Happiness would be stanley taking himself and his poor predictions and jumping from a high, dry place. Pevs will be missed as the Bruins begin the rebuilding mode again.

Talk about poor predictions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

You can pretty much count on him randomly picking two average players, worshiping one and scorning the other.  He'll also chose an unproven AHL prospect to blather on about all season.  This is the guy who said the Bruins couldn't win without Brian McGratton in the lineup (the year they won the Cup).  If you expect this nonsense before it happens, it might be less annoyong when it happens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I appreciate what Peverley did for the Bruins the year they won the cup, and prior to his injury the next year. If last year was the begining of his decline and more play like that is to come than I'm not really too upset about him leaving. As for Pandolfo, he's pretty irrelevant. He was an extra forward who hardly played.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Hasn't he already called for Lucic to be traded? I see a full season of "Trade Lucic, we don't need him because we have Camara" threads in our future.

Perhaps along with Svedberg should be number one discussions. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The Bruins cannot win next season if they don't bring up Nick Johnson and Rob Flick to replace Kelly and Lucic.

Are you not entertained?!?!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

As it is right now ...all we need is Spooner on the 4th line to replace ST (another player that is now useless and obsoleted) 

if Spooner makes the team ...the BRUINS are on their way to the Stanley Cup ...the 1st of 4 by 2020

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

As it is right now ...all we need is Spooner on the 4th line to replace ST (another player that is now useless and obsoleted) 

if Spooner makes the team ...the BRUINS are on their way to the Stanley Cup ...the 1st of 4 by 2020

Spooner as a 4th liner - so he's just a checking line schlub then? No third line potential? And who then plays on the third to replace your hated Peverley? You do realize there's a gap in the lineup right? Most GM's would notice that.
    Stan, you're a buffoon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

I'll tell you two things that WON'T happen this season:  Wheeler "will get 75 pts." and Spooner will play on the 4th. line.

It is known.

Sections
Shortcuts