Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Happy B day Jack!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Happy B day Jack!!

"scott gomez has a dirty mouth"

Classic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Happy B day Jack!!

Jack is a class act. I don't understand the hate for him. Happy B-day big guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Happy bday jack! Fred will also be my #1 but your the best imo besides fred I will see in this lifetime!

Said on the radio they showed a picture if jack on the jumbotron as a youngster. hopefuly they showed this up on NESN and i will see it when I get home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'll chip in for a tooth whitening b-day for Jack.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the way he's dissed on hockeyfights.com you'd think he was in politics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

he's a little nerdy, sometimes tries a little too hard with the one-liners but I love his passion, and sometimes i find myself laughing at what he says. happy birthday jack, keep up the good work!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I used to HATE Edwards.  Ripped him here many a time.  I really liked Dale Arnold and wasnt happy that he was ran out of NESN for speaking his mind about Jacobs basically.  I know a lot of people here didnt like Dale, but he was a class act, personally FRIENDS with a lot of the players and did a great job calling the games. 

Jack and he sayings used to REALLY get on my nerves, and they still do at times.  He also came/comes off like he LOVES To hear his voice.  I can picture him at home jerking off while listen to a replay of the game.  But, he does do a good job and is really funny at times.  Seems like a TRUE hockey fan, but I dont like how he calls it even for the other team too, screaming GOOOAAALL when the opposition scores. 

Happy birthday, Jack!  Youve slowly won me over.

"Gomez has a dirty mouth!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

Jack is the best.  I wish him and brick could do hockey night in canada here.  By far the announcer in hockey... ever!

Sections
Shortcuts