Happy Canada Day!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day to everyone north of the border.  Looks like a day at the beach is the plan for the day with a "feels like" temperature of 40'C or 104'F!

-GNB, King Of The Forum

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Happy Canada Day!!

Agreed.  The border between Canada and the USA is still the safest in the world.  Cheers to Canadians.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Tks, the weathers been absolutely amazing.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Finally stopped raining here.....sunny outside. No complaints.

Cheers y'all!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

People from Canada are so weird.  Why they have their July 4 on July 1 is beyond me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ha! As a dual citizen I get both!!

Party all week!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I will also get my US citizenship as well this year........(request from the B's front office)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After all we need to upgrade USA's standards

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People from Canada are so weird.  Why they have their July 4 on July 1 is beyond me.

[/QUOTE]

I take it you arent a history expert.  Might wanna take a look.  Typical Yank. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ha! As a dual citizen I get both!!

Party all week!!

[/QUOTE]

Same here!!

-GNB, King Of The Forum

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:[QUOTE] Agreed.  The border between Canada and the USA is still the safest in the world.  Cheers to Canadians.  [/QUOTE]

That's to keep the Yanks out. But we have to keep Cruz and Bieber!

I hope your toes freeze and your feet turn blue in NS. Mine did when my Grandmother would take me to her birthplace. Jeezuz that water was freezing!

Happy Canada Day!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope your toes freeze and your feet turn blue in NS. Mine did when my Grandmother would take me to her birthplace. Jeezuz that water was freezing!

Happy Canada Day!

[/QUOTE]
    Where was your grandmother from?

-GNB, King Of The Forum

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Made me crack up. Good one BH!

By the way, once Canada officially becomes a US territory will Canada Day go away? How about Boxing Day and Poutine Day or whatever other nonsense holidays you weirdoes have up there? lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:[QUOTE]

Happy Canada Day! [/QUOTE]

Where was your grandmother from?  [/QUOTE]

A frog from Cape Breton Island. She used to get so pissed when my Irish relatives would tease her about the Lilly Pad hopping LoL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]

Happy Canada Day! [/QUOTE]

Where was your grandmother from?  [/QUOTE]

A frog from Cape Breton Island. She used to get so pissed when my Irish relatives would tease her about the Lilly Pad hopping LoL

[/QUOTE]

Cool.  I remember you saying you had some French Canadian in your ancestry.  I was just wondering if we were related.  I have no roots in Cape Breton.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Typical foreigner.  Just like those Mexicans who have July 4 on Cinco de Mayo.

We will demonstrate our high level of tolerance until the rest of the world gets it right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cool.  I remember you saying you had some French Canadian in your ancestry.  I was just wondering if we were related.  I have no roots in Cape Breton.

-GNB, King Of The Forum  [/QUOTE]

Thank goodness!

How much longer do I have to see that signature ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Made me crack up. Good one BH!

By the way, once Canada officially becomes a US territory will Canada Day go away? How about Boxing Day and Poutine Day or whatever other nonsense holidays you weirdoes have up there? lol

[/QUOTE]

One of the local news stations went around asking Harvard students what the capitol city of Canada was, most didn't know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank goodness!

How much longer do I have to see that signature ?

[/QUOTE]
    Until Asmaha crowns a new king in June 2015!!  Or until I think of something else, whichever comes first.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank goodness!

[/QUOTE]

There are worse fates than being related to a king....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Typical foreigner.  Just like those Mexicans who have July 4 on Cinco de Mayo.

We will demonstrate our high level of tolerance until the rest of the world gets it right.

[/QUOTE]

Foreign to your country yes.  :-).  World domination...one rich country at a time.  Im sure if we had oil combined with crazy religion we would have the SSGreed in the Halifax Harbour.  Happy July 4th in advance. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to islamorada's comment:[QUOTE] Agreed.  The border between Canada and the USA is still the safest in the world.  Cheers to Canadians.  [/QUOTE]

Happy Canada Day!

[/QUOTE]

Shoulda had her bring you to the great beaches in southeast New Brunswick.  Warmest waters north of the Carolina's 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks!

Sections
Shortcuts