Happy Hockey Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Happy Hockey Day

It's national Hockey Day in Canada.Is it hockey day in the USA too or is this joyous occasion celebrated on another day like Thanksgiving?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Happy Hockey Day

Same to you Dez

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Hockey Day:
    Same to you Dez
    Posted by shuperman

Thanks Shupe.Gotta love the HNIC triple headers.The Sens/Oilers game this afternoon wasn't too bad.I was surprised to see Hall not on the ice for a long 5on3.Eberle and Pajaarvi both were though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I missed the afternoon game.  But will be watching the double headre tonight and will be flipping through the Center Ice Pkg.

I love hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Happy hockey day...In the U.S i beleive it is the 18th...Someone correct me if i'm wrong

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Happy hockey day...In the U.S i beleive it is the 18th...Someone correct me if i'm wrong
    Posted by kelvana33

It is next sunday...a week from tomorrow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I missed the afternoon game.  But will be watching the double headre tonight and will be flipping through the Center Ice Pkg. I love hockey.
    Posted by shuperman

Hope you changed your picks in the CBC pool.I'm doing awful since Thornton,Stastny, and Giordano got shut out on me last week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by kelvana33

TY for the info and have a good Hockey Day Kel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

The fourth annual Hockey Weekend Across America will take place Feb. 18-20, 2011.

In Canada they will have an outdoor game played on Feb.20th
    The Heritage Classic will be played at McMahon Stadium in Calgary on Sunday, February 20 and will feature the Montreal Canadiens and Calgary Flames. CBC and RDS will carry the game in Canada and VERSUS will telecast the outdoor match in the United States.

Sections
Shortcuts