Happy St. Patrick's day Hockey fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Happy St. Patrick's day Hockey fans!

Have a nice pint and watch the game tonight .

Go Bruins !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: Happy St. Patrick's day Hockey fans!

And a top of the morning to you. Green eggs and ham and corn beef, cabbage and potaters. The luck of Irish to all Bruins posters. 'When the Irish eyes are...,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Irish car bombs coming my way -- happy St. Pat's!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No wimpin out with Bailey's in those Fletch straight Bushmills or my fav Jameson in your Bombs LoL! Off to O'Connells for some blood pudding, soda bread, rashers and bangers n mash yum yum!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Car bombs for me too.

Erin go bragh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Happy St. Patrick's day Hockey fans!:
    [QUOTE]No wimpin out with Bailey's in those Fletch straight Bushmills or my fav Jameson in your Bombs LoL! Off to O'Connells for some blood pudding, soda bread, rashers and bangers n mash yum yum! Happy St. Patty's Day!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Here here Sandog -- it's got to have Jamesons!  And, the soda bread is often the only way to absorb it all within falling apart early.  Good call.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

People put Baileys in Car Bombs? I thought that was for cereal, weird.