Hardest Shot: Tyler Seguin & Zdeno Chara Predictions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Hardest Shot: Tyler Seguin & Zdeno Chara Predictions!

In Response to Hardest Shot: Tyler Seguin & Zdeno Chara Predictions!:
    [QUOTE]Tyler Seguin = 95.4-MPH Zdeno Chara = 103.7-MPH
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

Chara 101.4
    Seguin 96.3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

BIG Z RULES!! 105.9 !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Chara  105

Seguin 97

Way to go boys !!!  Hey !   Just a thought....Why doesn't CJ put Chara out as first shooter in the Shootout, and we can watch Chara, slowly, real real slowly, creep up to the middle of the face off circle, and then HAMMER one of his 105mph at the goalie putting the fear of gawd at him !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Seguin had a much harder shot than I would of expected. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Chara just won the competion over Weber by beating his own record with a 105.9-m.p.h rifle.  Some serious flex in his stick.  Glen Healy made the comment that lifting Chara's stick is like lifting a log out of a river.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Hardest Shot: Tyler Seguin & Zdeno Chara Predictions!:
    [QUOTE]Seguin had a much harder shot than I would of expected. 
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

And Seguin is only 181lbs! Cant wait until hes about Stamko's weight (192)..he'll have a LASER!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The hardest shot reallymeans nothing in a game, how many times do you get to s player skate that far, that long to wind up and shoot lol,
    The competition would be hardest shots standing still.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]The hardest shot reallymeans nothing in a game, how many times do you get to s player skate that far, that long to wind up and shoot lol, The competition would be hardest shots standing still.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

most competitions don't have anything to do with the game. i've never seen a goalie race around the ice in a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hardest Shot: Tyler Seguin & Zdeno Chara Predictions! : And Seguin is only 181lbs! Cant wait until hes about Stamko's weight (192)..he'll have a LASER!
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

that's what I said,  he's only a boy at 97.1 .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hardest Shot: Tyler Seguin & Zdeno Chara Predictions! : most competitions don't have anything to do with the game. i've never seen a goalie race around the ice in a game.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Maybe after the seventh round of the shootout, they should use  the goalie races to determine the winner.  It's about as relevant to the game of hockey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Wonder if the skills competition would still be going, if Ryder had been there, and he had been selected to shoot on those mini-nets?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]   Wonder if the skills competition would still be going, if Ryder had been there, and he had been selected to shoot on those mini-nets?
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]
    You sure you don't mean Horton?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Side Note:

Seguin's shot would have won the hardest shot in the AHL competition, just a little more perspective.

He needs to lower this boom, once in a while, I know he has a great wrister and snap shot, but this slapper is grade AAA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Side Note: Seguin's shot would have won the hardest shot in the AHL competition, just a little more perspective. He needs to lower this boom, once in a while, I know he has a great wrister and snap shot, but this slapper is grade AAA.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    I think he shocked allot of people , he hasen't even filled out yet..but man the kid can bring it!

Sections
Shortcuts