Harry where have you gone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Harry where have you gone?

Even Brickley said in the third period that MTL looks like a team that's lost three straight. The Bruins could have won the game if they had bothered to show up in the first period (again). There is defintely a character problem. It wasn't addressed last year and nothing changes.  How does management sit there and take in these poor efforts game after game? Harry where have you gone? For whatever issues we had with Sinden he never ever stood for lack of effort. The current management team doesn't seem to care as much but for me that is the main problem with the Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Harry where have you gone?

In Response to Harry where have you gone?:
    [QUOTE]Even Brickley said in the third period that MTL looks like a team that's lost three straight. The Bruins could have won the game if they had bothered to show up in the first period (again). There is defintely a character problem. It wasn't addressed last year and nothing changes.  How does management sit there and take in these poor efforts game after game? Harry where have you gone? For whatever issues we had with Sinden he never ever stood for lack of effort. The current management team doesn't seem to care as much but for me that is the main problem with the Bruins.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

Good points. This team just doesn't show up for the first 1/2 of the game, and this issue must be dealt with. Changes are needed, and I for one would make them happen right now. Move Ryder and Wheeler. They don't show up enough. Horton would be given a good talking to, and work on getting Chara to create move offense, a he did 2 years ago. His point total is really low.
    I'm not sure benching will work for Vets, so trades are in order.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

I think they need to bring in some guys who breathe fire and are very gung ho.. Much too passive, both team and management, to win a championship. Does anyone remember what happened to the Capitols when they brought in Dale Hunter? His attitude turned the franchise around. The Bruins need someone like that in the locker room or this year will be a repeat of last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Harry where have you gone?:
    [QUOTE]I think they need to bring in some guys who breathe fire and are very gung ho.. Much too passive, both team and management, to win a championship. Does anyone remember what happened to the Capitols when they brought in Dale Hunter? His attitude turned the franchise around. The Bruins need someone like that in the locker room or this year will be a repeat of last year.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

The B's should bring in Dale Hunter NOW...as coach.  That's if they could pry him away from the OHL club he owns/runs with his brothers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I was at a game in Buffalo in the 80's where the Bruins were getting beat 8-1 and Sinden ran down to the Bruins dressing room and fired Butch Goring before the start of the 3rd and he went behind the bench. Harry could put fear into his players in those days and did not put up with any bull or bad play. He made people accountable and this Bruins team needs this. Harry would have fired CJ right after the Philly series, but Harry's gone and the Big Bad Bruins went with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Yeah, a player like that is needed in the mix, more for what he does off the ice rather than on it. I'm tired of the same mental mistakes that lead to backing off intensity. You think they'd learn something after th zillionth time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Harry where have you gone?:[QUOTE]drinking himself to death
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

Probably has a glass of Rye in his hand right now good riddance...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Harry Sinden did it all as coach and manager for our Bruins. He got us a stanley cup coaching and won the summitt serious. We do have passive mngt. compare to Sinden no GM would have the record for most consectutive playoff seasons as a manager. People called him cheap never won a cup as manager but he was consistent, that was his achilles heal not signing the big names for that extra push but did do a great job. I am waiting for Cam to say time for a change time to clean the dirty laundry. Say by Ryder, Paille and Ferrence even though he is playing without an injury but these three combine aprox. 6.25 mill  cap space to work with.