Has anyone seen Blake Parlett with P-Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Has anyone seen Blake Parlett with P-Bruins

One 100 points season as a D in the OHL but most impressive he got 93 points last year in the AHL ....cant believe those stats for defenseman ...never saw him play but ai know some of you are in Providence or saw him played....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Has anyone seen Blake Parlett with P-Bruins

Stanley are you accidentally looking at his PIM numbers? He 93 PIM last year, and 32 points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Red come on now, a future GM wouldnt make such a silly error.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Details Stanley, details....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Shawn Thornton got 5 points last night 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shawn Thornton got 5 points last night 

[/QUOTE]

Also, Shawn Thornton has a 354 pt season in the AHL...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley are you accidentally looking at his PIM numbers? He 93 PIM last year, and 32 points.

[/QUOTE]

Ooooppppsss

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

AWESOME!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I'm so proud of our next gm

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GM was busy doing something else today ...kept waiting for Vanek ...ouch went with the habs my worst nighmare ever

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GM was busy doing something else today ...kept waiting for Vanek ...ouch went with the habs my worst nighmare ever

[/QUOTE]

No excuse.  If you want to be GM you should know every player in the system very well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya that's a legitimate excuse for an NHL gm

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ooooppppsss

[/QUOTE]

The first words out of Stanley's mouth ^^^^^^^ at his press conference announcing his first trade as Bruins GM.

How funny is that ? Thanks Stanley, your buffoon comments continue to amaze.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No excuse.  If you want to be GM you should know every player in the system very well.

[/QUOTE]

He just joined the B's ...relax like I said I was busy with phone calls from my reliable sources...who by the way told me that NYI declined Malcom amd our 1st pick ...they think this sweedish guy from Mtl is a better prospect.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks red for bringing this to my attention with respect and class ...you would be a great assistant for the BRUINS GM.....maybe one day we will work together

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He just joined the B's ...relax like I said I was busy with phone calls from my reliable sources...who by the way told me that NYI declined Malcom amd our 1st pick ...they think this sweedish guy from Mtl is a better prospect.....

[/QUOTE]

Liar

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

relax like I said I was busy with phone calls from my reliable sources..

[/QUOTE]

Conference calls yesterday ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Chowdah FTW.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The best thread on the board right now.

With a statline of 19:11 goals, -7 assists, and 93 points, who wouldn't want this kid?

I am a little concerned with his size.  He's listed at 24'0 tall and his weight is 5/13/89...

...that seems really big to me...or small...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reliable sources? Sounds like something I've heard before. Are these the same sources that change the urinal cakes at the garden?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Lmao. This is the greatest thread of all time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lmao. This is the greatest thread of all time.

[/QUOTE]

Yes!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Normal people would be embarassed.  Not Stanley.  Still claims he has what it takes to be an NHL GM.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Normal people would be embarassed.  Not Stanley.  Still claims he has what it takes to be an NHL GM.

u know what his thinking is badhab, Garth Snow can do it so can stanley right? i mean how much more incompetdent can he be, right?

Sections
Shortcuts