Has Soderberg Made You Forget Spooner?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Has Soderberg Made You Forget Spooner?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody remember the last time Not-A-Clue posted something constructive? Me neither.

And, minus Chowda's stupidity, it was fun.

[/QUOTE]

My stupidity involved a difference of opinion which some agreed with.

The stupidity really then started with " a can the attitude" comment by Fletch followed by a response from you complaining (again ) about my posting coming back from my hiatus.

Up until then it was all topic.

It's right there in black and white with the sequence verifying it.

How about an apology ? I might chase you around for 6 months looking for it.

P.S. I had fun with that thread. I brought an alternate viewpoint that questioned the medical observations and faking conspiracy theories.

Guess you didn't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Well maybe it is time to send Kelly, a pick and a kid for someone to fill in for Seidenburg? Ian White? Mark Stuart? Henrik Tallinder? I agree that 3rd line is looking slick and having Spooner as center just makes it soo much faster. He has some grit to put in his game  but he is so fast he really doesnt need to worry about mucking in the corner too much, he has the puck cycling before the dman catches up. I don think he is a first line center but def could be a second line center. They def. need a veteran dman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nothing for me to apologize for there.  I didn't write lies about you.

Maybe you should try living in the present a little more.  You are constantly bringing up things from years ago as if they happened yesterday.  Change with the times, Chowda. 

Maybe your hiatus was caused by a hit the head and you think it's the fall of 2010?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nothing for me to apologize for there.  I didn't write lies about you.

Maybe you should try living in the present a little more.  You are constantly bringing up things from years ago as if they happened yesterday.  Change with the times, Chowda. 

Maybe your hiatus was caused by a hit the head and you think it's the fall of 2010?

Did you go back to the thread to see where the stupidity started ? Lies about me.

*crickets*

Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm not competing.  There is no competition.  I'm #1. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:[QUOTE] And yes, I know Soderberg never played C with Spooner on the wing, but I don't think that matters.  It's not about Spooner. [/QUOTE]

Who's in the Bruins future ? Kelly or Spooner ?

You know how you become a point per game player in the CHL and AHL ?

Playing really well along the boards and the neutral zone speed entering the offensive zone. Kelly provides niether, I lost count of how many times I see LouI or Soderberg pass the puck ol #23 in the offensive zone and the possession dies.

I'd much rather Spooner keep playing then Kelly. The Bruins don't need anymore safe defensive players. There will be plenty come March. At least let Spooner sit on the 9th floor while practicing and then insert him every 1/3 game. At least that way he can battle NHL players in practice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Playing really well along the boards

[/QUOTE]

There's no secret that I like Spooner.

It's also no secret that this isn't a strength of his, never has been and might never be.

Pointing out that Kelly doesn't do it very well ( in your opinion ) doesn't add to the logic of why Spooner should be playing instead of him.

Spooner is not very good at it......as a matter of fact..........he's worse then Kelly along the boards because of not being strong enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Your opinion is not the same as mine. That doesn't make it a "fact" for your opinion because you state "in fact".

Kelly does nothing better than Spooner right now. That is not a fact but my opinion.

Many other Bruin fans share my opinion but that again is not a fact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to dogmonsta's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well maybe it is time to send Kelly, a pick and a kid for someone to fill in for Seidenburg? Ian White? Mark Stuart? Henrik Tallinder? I agree that 3rd line is looking slick and having Spooner as center just makes it soo much faster. He has some grit to put in his game  but he is so fast he really doesnt need to worry about mucking in the corner too much, he has the puck cycling before the dman catches up. I don think he is a first line center but def could be a second line center. They def. need a veteran dman.

[/QUOTE]

Is Ian White still in the nhl? Pass.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

The Spooner v Kelly argument or aptly named "Shiny New Toy" argument?

Spooner is faster than Kelly. Fact. He is slicker with the puck than Kelly. Fact.
    How does Spooner make the Boston Bruins TEAM appreciably better than Chris Kelly?
    He doesn't other than in the "potential" or "down the road" department.

He DOES make them weaker defensively and experientially.

Trade Kelly and his reasonable salary for a $2.4 million savings in the off-season.

For now, why mess with something that isn't broken? Spooner's time will come... sooner or later.

Sections
Shortcuts