Has your 'dislike' of the schabs been lessened?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Has your 'dislike' of the schabs been lessened?

Since the B's defeated the schabs, and then went on to win the Cup, I feel a loss of hatred for the whiners from Montreal. Does anyone else feel that way, or do you still get a taste of bile everytime they see a schabs jersey? 

I kind of feel nothing for them now, vs the loathing I've laways held dear to my heart. Sad in a way. I don't have the evil empire to want to pi$$ on anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

Re: Has your 'dislike' of the schabs been lessened?

In Response to Has your 'dislike' of the schabs been lessened?:
    [QUOTE]Since the B's defeated the schabs, and then went on to win the Cup, I feel a loss of hatred for the whiners from Montreal. Does anyone else feel that way, or do you still get a taste of bile everytime they see a schabs jersey?  I kind of feel nothing for them now, vs the loathing I've laways held dear to my heart. Sad in a way. I don't have the evil empire to want to pi$$ on anymore.  
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

I feel the same. I think it's because I had to make some room for my new found hatred of the Canucks and their fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: Has your 'dislike' of the schabs been lessened?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Has your 'dislike' of the schabs been lessened? : I feel the same. I think it's because I had to make some room for my new found hatred of the Canucks and their fans.
    Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]No.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Right on.  Should the Habs defeat the Bruins in some future playoff pairing, their supporters won't hesitate to pile on. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

nope

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

NEVER!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I'll never even be close to neutral on the Habs. Ever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from theturk16. Show theturk16's posts

Never.  I still won't touch a Molson, or use montreal steak seasoning. They're still classless - can't believe they're still talking about the Chara hit.  And they are the biggest divers on the eastern side of their country.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

NOT AT ALL. of course most of you don't live up here with these so called hockey fans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]I'll never even be close to neutral on the Habs. Ever.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

Here, Here!!

I have Habs "friends" and they still ribb me. "Oh we have 18 more than you guys etc, etc"

Once a Bruins fan, you can NEVER care one once of "good' feeling for the Habs! Ever

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

No, I still hate them as much as ever. Only now, I have a grinchy grin when see that logo :)))

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Never! Will always hate the Habs. It goes with the rivalry. They have cost the Bruins at least 7 cups!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from eyeinthesky10. Show eyeinthesky10's posts

I certainly don't like the habs any more than I used to but I have to say there is something to that canucks reference.  It's like I hate the habs, but the canucks are on another level of disrespect and hatred.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainsy1. Show rainsy1's posts

personally I call them "the C*CKHEADS" I mean it's obivous what else could the ch mean -centre hice?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

My first reaction was a solid NFW.  But as I thought about, I see your point.  It's different now, still hate. but knowing that cup thing hanging over our heads is gone and is now on the "18 years and counting" Habs makes it feel a a little more manageable. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

I still hate them just as much as I always have.

You may have lost some of your hate after the B's winning the cup, but I'm sure it will come back to you the first time the B's play the Habs this upcoming season.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Thank you all for bringing it back in perspective for me. I must be getting old and soft. 
    What was I thinking when I thought I might not feel full and complete hatred for those little munchkins from Montreal. They are kind of cute in a 'drive them into the stanchion' kind of way.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bochi6. Show bochi6's posts

Hate the Habs the same...surprised at how my hatred for the Canucks was created so fast and strong. Burrows is such a d bag

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I have come to really hate the Nucks but it pales in comparison to the unbridled hatred i have for the toilet seats.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

The next time I see a Hab fan I'll just shout out "1993"!!!!!!    :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'll always loathe the Habs; but I mentioned in another thread that the Canucks are now very close. The Canucks are still the most fresh in my memory & 49 North & his drivil has certainly helped me keep that hatred going.

Although; I will say this. The other day on the NHL network they played the program. "A Day That Changed the Game." They were talking about the Patrick Roy trade. I always hated Patrick & considered him overrated; but I found that I actually changed my tune about him. I actually was on his side the way Mario Tremblay treated Roy in that situation. I honestly don't think I would've done that had the B's not won the Cup this year. So; my dislike for the team hasn't changed; but my distain for Roy has.