Has Zach H passed Jordan Caron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Has Zach H passed Jordan Caron

Kind of looks like ZH has passed JC on the depth chart. I applaud the way he has grasped his opportunity this year. While I don't think we've seen ZH's ceiling yet, I think he will be a 3rd liner, maybe stretch to a second.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Has Zach H passed Jordan Caron

that happened a long time ago

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Zach has limited options for his career if he does not play now.  Whereas Caron has couple more years of development with a team that has few spaces available. So Zach really has not passed Caron, it is just a matter of what is best for both and the Bs development scheme.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Caron has more upside.  I don't think Hamill has looked very good, but its' tough to do so with limited icetime.  They still need time to develop.  Fortunately they have that.  Caron had an opportunity to battle Pouliot for that spot but did not sieze it.  He'll be fine.  I'd like to see Pouliot continue his strong play and resign here, but he could price himself out of town in the off season and they'll bring in another $1M experiment to tip off another roster battle between 3 guys.  At that point we'll see if Caron or Hamill are where they should be in their development.  Any way you slice it, can you believe this is the worst of our problems.  Its' incredible right now.  Lets' enjoy the ride!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

They are showcasing Hamill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Has Zach H passed Jordan Caron:
    They are showcasing Hamill.
    Posted by bim09

Here we go again.

1.  What leads you to believe this?

2.  When was the last time Chiarelli did this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

3. How do you showcase a guy by not playing him?  Hamill's the 13th forward now, and will probably sit more than play as long as the Bruins are healthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Caron's best spot is to play. His skills are evident and he will continue to get better. As Isla stated it's what is best for both. Hamill has earned his shot, may not be showcased, but the fact that he can fill in on this Bruins team makes him a target for other teams, while Chiarelli is looking for another skilled defenseman.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Neither have really impressed in a consistent manner. Both have had their moments and then faded away.

I think Hamill has been the better prospect this year but he essentially has too be. He is literally out of options at the end of this season if he wants to stay a bruin.

Caron has not impressed here and in the A. Not so sure  about him anymore.

On the other hand, it took Marchand until he was 23 and numerous callups before he finally cracked the lineup so I guess there is still more time for both.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Yeah, Hamill is not being "showcased". If he was 20, and he was playing more, I'd say that would be a possibility; but he's neither of those things. He's 23, and he's hardly eaten up the ice time since he's been called up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I've never really been a huge Caron fan; I never really saw the upside that a lot of people see. He's not that fast, he doesn't have great hands, etc. I don't know; I just don't really see it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.providencebruins.com/View/PressReleases/861

"The Providence Bruins, in their 20th season in the American Hockey League, today announced that leading scorer Carter Camper has been named to the Eastern Conference All-Star roster for the 2012 AHL All-Star Classic. The event is scheduled for January 29-30 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J.

Camper paces Providence with eight goals and 23 points in 34 games this season. The rookie forward has contributed seven multiple-point games and a team-high 15 assists this year."

Hey Fletch your boy is making a bit of noise down on the farm not too shabby for an undrafted player...

Sections
Shortcuts