Hate to admit it the 4th...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Hate to admit it the 4th...

In Response to Re: Hate to admit it the 4th...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hate to admit it the 4th... : I almost puked when I saw those fools on the ice after the TV timeout. Sooooooo stupid.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

and I said "oh oh "  I knew many here would have taken notice since it's a big topic.
    Agree or disagree Julien will always go back to putting them on the ice.  I had feeling he would when I saw that line pressing and forechecking well .
    I am a believer of playing them to change momentum in the game applying pressure BUT not within 5mins and you need a goal. 
    Give them merit another way. 
    I hope he realized this as the past few games Julien shyed away from the 4th line (or at least Paille/Thorton) when he needed scoring. I just hate for him to realize too late and the 4th line gets scored against.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Scooter, I get that philosphy of rolling 4 lines to get your players fresh from the stretch run and running less injuries.  Just that within the last 5mins needing a goal I also have a hard time with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Since Greg Campbell is scoring at an almost ridiculous pace for a 4th liner, play the 4th line...Look, Thornton is the guy who I guess is the weakest link, so tinker and make it like they have two 3rd lines. That's sort of what they are doing anyway. Remember the 4th line was for a while, Marchand and Campbell, and they have been the B's two best players over the last month. Thornton creates havoc in the offensive zone, he forechecks, he throws difficult shots at the net. I don't think he is much of a defensive forward, but that seems to be a general theme with 90 percent of the B's forwards.

Sections
Shortcuts