hate to say this tyler seguin is a bust

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: hate to say this tyler seguin is a bust

In Response to Re: hate to say this tyler seguin is a bust:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say this tyler seguin is a bust :  CJ has brought along young players like Lucic ( 1st line ), Marchand ( 2nd line ), McQuaid ( plus/minus ), Rask ( played him throughout the playoffs ) and Krejci ( 1st line ) since he's arrived in Boston. They have 'developed' under CJ. The B's have ten players 25 or younger right now. Five rookies are on the roster with four in the lineup ( Kampfer injured ) presently. Considering that the B's have one of the better records in the league with these young players your quote is arguable.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Nay bob,
    Luc has been bringing himself along as has Krej. McQ and Rask have developed through the Ahl and March is a prime example of talent being set aside by clod only to make it despite the bumbling idiot, Kampfer came on because of injuries and had been pushed back as a spectator more than once.  McQ with great plus minus had until late been receiving less mins than the 4th line on quite a few occasions.

When clod started the B's did not have the talent they have now and Krej, Kess and Luc got more time than Seg by far and better time as well.  Luc went from 4th to 1st to cover injuries and was ok at it but 9G and 27Pts on first line is no better than Seg and he was 19.  Krej was 21 when he put up 6G 27P.  Berg is the only comparable 18 year old and he put up great numbers of 16G and 39Pts.

Seg is fairing along very well considering, no he is not putting up Crosby numbers but that was not to be expected either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

One minute into a snow storm 

Aww, this is nothin'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think usually CJ is pretty good in using player to their strenght.  I think Seguin should see some pp time...at least on the second unit and maybe play in 4 on 4 situation with Bergy for an exemple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

raw talents like skating, shooting, athletism are off the charts. But what is underdeveloped is the defensive game and board play. He also from what i've seen does not posses natural "hockey sense".

At the junior level you can have raw talent or brute strength and just dominate the league. Not in the nhl, thats for sure

Seguin to me can be trained to be a very good player; player similiar to a Mason Raymond or Ville Leino. But don't expect him to be the Sakic/Yzerman all the scouts projected him to become.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

this is off topic but talking about "hockey sense" , PC did right by drafting Spooner last season. 

CJ wrote during pre season about spooner for those that forgot
    “He’s one of those players that’s really impressed me with the fact that he’s got unbelievable hockey sense,” Julien told the Boston media this week. “And sometimes you’ve got a player that has a lot of talent, a lot of skill, but the little details of the game he still has to figure out. This player here, to me, already has that part figured out."

Not a big fan of CJ , but he been around hockey at all levels to know which players have "hockey sense" and which don't. Spooner is not naturally gifted physically nor strong (big reason he didn't make out of pre season). But once he builds more strength and experience i wouldn't be suprised if he becomes the best player we drafted from last years draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Fair warning

I'm bumping every one of these stupid threads when Seguin starts ripping $#!^ up.  And I'm going to call all you clowns out by name

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: hate to say this tyler seguin is a bust:
    [QUOTE]i caused a stir here but let me tell you there is nobody that loves  the bruins and the fans more than i do but what im saying a 2 overall pick should show glimpses of his talent whatever line he plays on
    Posted by barneybux[/QUOTE]

Any pick is a crap shoot. Hence the Greg Joly's (Clark Gillies -- 4th pick and P. Larouche -- 8th) and Doug Wickenheiser's (Denis Savard -- 3rd pick) of the hockey world. One thing about Seguin -- not yet stupid enough to end his season in a mindless fight.

Sections
Shortcuts