Hats off boys on beating Jersey tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hats off boys on beating Jersey tonight

Great win considering how well the devils have been playing for a long time. I thought they would crumble after getting down early. They came back to play a good game. Lets hope they keep it going expecialy more goals on the powerplay!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Hats off boys on beating Jersey tonight

Bs played well tonight but the Devils are not an high octane offense.  I will raise my hat if they can put the same kind of effort against a fast team like the habs on thursday.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Hats off boys on beating Jersey tonight:
    Bs played well tonight but the Devils are not an high octane offense.  I will raise my hat if they can put the same kind of effort against a fast team like the habs on thursday.  
    Posted by lucaooo

I just wana enjoy a nice win tonight worry about the habs game starting tomow. Its been a while for a nice win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It was a nice character win against arguably the best team in the NHL since Christmas. Good to see. Next up.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Good win but the next 3 will be the REAL test. Devils had no sustained pressure but that won't be the case going forward.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Great effort! Could have easily folded up the tents after Devils scored 1st goal. Minus the first 8 minutes,  I liked the compete level tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Nice win but almost reached for the defibrillator with the score at 2-1 in the 3rd when that pass came across to Kovalchuk. The guy doesn't miss many gimmies like that. Probably a different result if he buries that one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Love how "bad horton" showed up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The Bruins have problems getting the job done against fast teams.... that is why i am saying i want to see what they will do against the Habs.  Win or lose...they ABSOLUTELY have to establish their physical play and send a message since there is a very good chance we could play them in the first round!!

Sections
Shortcuts