Hats off to Claude Julien!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Hats off to Claude Julien!

And the rest of his staff.

No-one is perfect, but he has created the perfect situation for any team.

He has integrated all the pieces into a machine.

Last year, he integrated Horton, Campbell, Marchand, McQuaid, Boychuk, Seguin, Kelly, Peverley etc.

What else can explain the ability of Pouliot, Corvo, Hamill, and Caron to step right in and contribute this year?

The players have been able to do their part and so has Peter Chiarelli.

Good Job, Claude! Well done! Sorry, if I offended you in the past.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Hats off to Claude Julien!

And CJ and the Bruins have managed to weave Baby B's into the team due to injuries and the team hasn't missed a beat. Well done for sure. Merry Christmas to all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Amen Wheats.  He continues to impress this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Give guys like Hamill credit for making plays, and guys like Pouliot credit for responding to being benched a while back. You want to play on the B's? You better work hard and make plays. Rask also gets major kudos for now responding the way a goalie has to in his situation--just play so well that they have to find ways to play you--because the other guy just happens to be Mr. Vezina/Conn Smythe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Wow, went from nearly being sacked, and constantly questioned on this board, to one of the top coaches in the N.H.L. Wonders what a Cup win will do. Steady employment for years for Claude, much deserved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Cannot deny success, plus the continued evolution as Peter brought in other players without missing a beat. Even the defense, that some of us criticize, has enough positives to wait until the right replacement is available.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Embarrassing to admit but I was one of the voices calling for a complete change of management. And wishing for Jacobs to sell the bruinsEmbarassed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Hats off to Claude Julien!:
    Embarrassing to admit but I was one of the voices calling for a complete change of management. And wishing for Jacobs to sell the bruins
    Posted by skater68

You were in the majority.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

n Response to Re: Hats off to Claude Julien!:
    Embarrassing to admit but I was one of the voices calling for a complete change of management. And wishing for Jacobs to sell the bruins
    Posted by skater68

You were in the majority.

Yep, I was in the Amen chorus for awhile last year. Humble pie, however, can taste good when its quaffed down with a couple of Stanley Cup brews.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I have said it before ans ill say it again, i really think CJ became a better coach in the montreal playoff 7 game series and more so thru out the playoffs leading the the Bs winning the cup. So yes congrats to CJ along with the staff and PC for giving the fans something thats been missing way too long.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Hats off to Claude Julien!:
    Wow, went from nearly being sacked, and constantly questioned on this board, to one of the top coaches in the N.H.L. Wonders what a Cup win will do. Steady employment for years for Claude, much deserved.
    Posted by 50belowzero

On the strength of one goal really.  Gionta scores - we are talking about the new Bruins coach right now.  I wonder if TT is on Claude's Christmas card list? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

My hat came off the day they hired him because i knew what be brought to the table and knew he would be a perfect fit in Boston. a great honest no nonsense motivator who connects well and gets great respect from his players. make no mistake about it! this team is Jullians team and they play in his image. every interview you see with a player is Claude talking.....Jullian is a winner period!

Claude is now the best coach in all of the 4 major sports!

That's right! i said it and I'm sticking by it!

Sections
Shortcuts