Haven't won anything yet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Haven't won anything yet

I sense the mood in here is somewhat reserved, much like must be in the B's dressing room right now.  Happy for a 3-0 series lead, but the 4th one is the hardest to win.  All business Thursday night.  I'll be waving my pompoms, drinking my Koolaid and wearing my Black and Gold glasses...with a blind sheep.  All aboard! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Haven't won anything yet

In response to hangnail's comment:

I sense the mood in here is somewhat reserved, much like must be in the B's dressing room right now.  Happy for a 3-0 series lead, but the 4th one is the hardest to win.  All business Thursday night.  I'll be waving my pompoms, drinking my Koolaid and wearing my Black and Gold glasses...with a blind sheep.  All aboard! 

I'm coming over with the Fat Lady to make sure she doesnt make a peep til the B's cl,ose it out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

A win Thursday will be immensely valueable to rest, refresh and reload.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Sweep...........................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I don't see this series going to game 6. Don't think it will make it past game 4 to be honest.

Rangers haven't shown much.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Exactly, hang.  The Bruins are in a hell of a good position right now but they haven't knocked them out to move on as yet.  Until they do I see no cause for celebration.  When they take the fourth game I'll bust out the applause. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'm coming over with the Fat Lady to make sure she doesnt make a peep til the B's cl,ose it out.

You're more than welcome kel...we probably live only a few minutes from each other!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Exactly, hang.  The Bruins are in a hell of a good position right now but they haven't knocked them out to move on as yet.  Until they do I see no cause for celebration.  When they take the fourth game I'll bust out the applause. 

History is history.  Enjoy this!

BRUINS IN FOUR!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yup RHO I'm looking forward to seeing how they respond on Thursday.  Having lost Game 7 last year to Washington probably makes them feel a bit humbled.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh Hang ! one game at a time , enjoy this victory tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

BRUINS IN FOUR!

I am.  I'm not referencing the past as I see it having nothing to do with today.  They'll confirm the Ranger burial and when they do I'll feel even better than I do now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

BRUINS IN FOUR!

I am.  I'm not referencing the past as I see it having nothing to do with today.  I rather they confirm the Ranger burial and when they do I'll feel even better than I do now.

Me too. But i think the Rangers are done for this year.

Sections
Shortcuts