Heading for a tutorial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Heading for a tutorial

I dont even really know what that means..

“I’d say it’s more confidence now . . . head stuff,’’ said Julien. “Mechanically, he’s a sound goaltender . . . he needs to build his confidence back up.’’

Right so playing him once every 4-5 games and then benching him after the first period (even though the team was winning, and thomas let in 4 goals the rest of the game) is the way to do that???? Aside from marchand he treats rookies like garbage.

I know rask isnt a rookie but he is a very young goaltender.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Shocking, it's a mental thing, I do believe this is what I said a couple days ago...

n Response to Re: Heading for a tutorial:
    I dont even really know what that means.. “I’d say it’s more confidence now . . . head stuff,’’ said Julien. “Mechanically, he’s a sound goaltender . . . he needs to build his confidence back up.’’ Right so playing him once every 4-5 games and then benching him after the first period (even though the team was winning, and thomas let in 4 goals the rest of the game) is the way to do that???? Aside from marchand he treats rookies like garbage. I know rask isnt a rookie but he is a very young goaltender.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Did you bring up that it was perhaps a dicsiplinary move? Regarding his reactions to the goals and perhaps reaction in the locker room.

That would make some sense if their was proof of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a0776def0-5611-4c00-80a2-34f65ca03549

In Response to Re: Heading for a tutorial:
    Did you bring up that it was perhaps a dicsiplinary move? Regarding his reactions to the goals and perhaps reaction in the locker room. That would make some sense if their was proof of it.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Sections
Shortcuts