Heads up fellas..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Heads up fellas..

Just a reminder that the NHL Center Ice package is free this week. Everytime baseball starts up it's free and so is the hockey. Or at least it is on Comcast.

Watched the Oilers/Ducks game last night, Eakins has put Hall with Nugent-Hopkins and Eberle. Wow, everytime they were on the ice they had multiple chances, Hall has 20 shots in his last 2 games and Nugent-Hopkins had 8 last night. Fun to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Heads up fellas..

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just a reminder that the NHL Center Ice package is free this week. Everytime baseball starts up it's free and so is the hockey. Or at least it is on Comcast.

Watched the Oilers/Ducks game last night, Eakins has put Hall with Nugent-Hopkins and Eberle. Wow, everytime they were on the ice they had multiple chances, Hall has 20 shots in his last 2 games and Nugent-Hopkins had 8 last night. Fun to watch.

[/QUOTE]

A line full of Ovechkins,nary a defensive bone in their body,fun to watch,but be ready for lots of pucks going the other way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Thanks for the heads up....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I wish doomarse Comcast would offer it in HD.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

They are putting MLB freakin games on the same channel as the upcoming NHL early games. I have a reminder set for the the Blue Jackets-Flyers game to come on but the Doopid Reds-Cards game has gone into extra innings, so I have to wait. What the ****!

I hate Time Warner!

Ok off my soap box ahhh purge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

THANKS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish doomarse Comcast would offer it in HD.

[/QUOTE]

I hate that they only have one of the games in HD. A few years ago, I would have accepted it, but now, you gotta have them all in HD. No excuse.