Health Down Stretch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Health Down Stretch

It will be interesting to see who is the healthy scratches down the stretch to the playoffs. We went from not enough to too many. Crazy. Do you agree with CJ's thinking on Paille and Caron. I understand it for sure and Caron has looked good but so has Paille. How would you play your hand with the scratches? Of course we all know what's his name forgot it already you know the other defenseman lol should be on the bench and they are done in Boston.Bye Bye...

"I think it's pretty obvious that we've got some good players sitting out right now," said Julien. "And they're not out because they're not good. It's a competition. There's some guys that are playing really well right now, which is making it tough for other players to be in our lineup. And that's what we wanted to create. So there's nothing wrong with that. It's a good position to be in."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: Health Down Stretch

Paille's only issue is he cannot bury the biscuit.

“I think I’ve been pretty clear with the players as far as that this is competition right now. It’s nothing personal. It’s about competing for your spot. Everybody gets a chance until, you know, you’re not earning your spot anymore,” said Julien. “When you don’t [perform], somebody else comes in and takes your spot. That’s healthy competition. “So it’s not about turning on players and not being happy with them. If you want to play, you’ve got to prove that you belong in our lineup. Right now, that’s what that line [Pouliot-Kelly-Rolston]’s doing. On a nightly basis, they go out there, and they play well. Pouliot’s been a better player, obviously, for us lately, and you just hope that continues because as long as he’s a good player, we’re a better team.”

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think Caron played Paille out of a spot. That line was absolutely BUZZING and Caron has far better hands than Paille.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

yep -- Caron can score, Paille can not

that simple as long as Caron continues with his strong forecheck as of late (because that is Paille's bread and butter)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: Health Down Stretch:
    [QUOTE]yep -- Caron can score, Paille can not that simple as long as Caron continues with his strong forecheck as of late (because that is Paille's bread and butter)
    Posted by Chappy28[/QUOTE]

And the PK unit

Shame to see Paille sit, but healthy competition is always a good thing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsInSeven. Show BruinsInSeven's posts

Glad to see "Hands of Stone" sit. Yes he is good on the penalty kill and sure he has some speed but Caron is simply outplaying him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Would you sit Pouliot and play Paille? I think Paille brings more to the table. At least he checks somebody. For such a big guy, Pouliot is just a pansy out there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

To me it's a catch 22:

Pouliot is better offensively
    Paille is better defensively
    To this day, someone on this board had tag line of "Only 3 things guarantied in life. Death, Taxes and Dan Paille missing an open net". Too Funny, cause it's true

Honestly I like the competition. Both are worthy of playing as well as Caron. Guess they will be game time decisions.

One thing is for sure ... like the fact of Corvo sitting

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Health Down Stretch:
    [QUOTE]Would you sit Pouliot and play Paille? I think Paille brings more to the table. At least he checks somebody. For such a big guy, Pouliot is just a pansy out there.
    Posted by Cashman72[/QUOTE]

Now don't mistake me for a Pouliot fan but of all the times to criticize him, you pick now?? Have you been watching lately?? Really?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Paille is not sitting in favor of Caron, I think he is sitting in favor of Pouliot. Pouliot has played well these last few games ans i'm sure the situation was made clear to him. Perhaps this is the kick in the butt this former first rounder needs or perhaps he will go back to his old ways. That said, I really appreciate what Paille has done for this team, he has a role and he performs it well. Now I'd like to see him get a chance knowing he has to produce more offensivley. Lets not forget, he also was a first round selection. I think if Carons game starts to slip you just might see Paille in for him. C.J probably talked to the three of them and informed them that the one who isnt playing up to their abiilities will be the one sitting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Can't break up the Kelly line right now. Way too hot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

As long as we win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Health Down Stretch:[QUOTE] Paille's only issue is he cannot bury the biscuit. Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

Not a requirement of ^4th liner^ but it is a bonus when it happens. I don't think this is the final playoff lineup it's just that sitting Caron right now would be detrimental to his development where as Paille won't miss a beat when he returns for the playoffs.

Chiarelli will look to re-sign Paille this off season but P00 with his awesome skating skills and Campbell will be waived too then wished good luck. If Horton does make it back P00 P00 will sit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Really Campbell shown the door...Paille will be resigned I think for sure.

With Caron in the mix it will be interesting for Pou

Sections
Shortcuts