Healy still crying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Healy still crying

Anyone watching the Wings/Leafs preseason game?  Vancouver play by play and color guys working.  TO player takes an ordinary penalty.  Glenn The Whiner Healy takes the opportunity to describe the penalty as "something that would have been grounds for more ice time in the Finals but tonight he gets whistled for it."

It appears the crying about not enough power plays for the Sedin Sisters to fail on 'ain't ending any time soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Healy still crying

In Response to Healy still crying:
    [QUOTE]Anyone watching the Wings/Leafs preseason game?  Vancouver play by play and color guys working.  TO player takes an ordinary penalty.  Glenn The Whiner Healy takes the opportunity to describe the penalty as "something that would have been grounds for more ice time in the Finals but tonight he gets whistled for it." It appears the crying about not enough power plays for the Sedin Sisters to fail on 'ain't ending any time soon.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    For me, Healy passed Pierre McGuire as the most obnoxious hockey "personality". I really started to dislike him after his claims that Ference's dealings with the union had created a rift in the Bruins dressing room. I was glad when 1 of the other guys(Ron McLean I think) called him out on it saying that wasn't the sort of rumour he should be spreading if he had nothing to back it up. Healy finished off by saying that Ference would eventually get what's coming to him. I always hope to eventually read that Ference punches Healy in the mouth. I can always dream.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Forget Glen Healey. When he says something, pretend you weren't listening; he'll drive Bruin fans nuts otherwise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

He's managed to make me forget I used to wonder who he had naked pictures of to have an NHL goaltending job.

Moron.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In March 2009, while standing in the baggage check line at the TO airport, on my way to Australia, who happens to come behind me - none other than Mr. Heals and his wife and two kids, who were off to a sun spot destination for a week.

Being a Bruin fan, I didn't acknowledge him, say hello or look in his direction. However, I could hear everything he and his family were saying.

I can tell you for certain, his kids don't listen to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Glen Healey>Pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Healy still crying:
    [QUOTE]He's managed to make me forget I used to wonder who he had naked pictures of to have an NHL goaltending job. Moron.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    He got me to the point that I was watching the NBC feeds instead of HNIC during the Finals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

He's trying too hard to be Don Cherry.  He was an as- in the dressing room when he played, and he's still one today. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

His column this week on the headshot enforcement is one of the most ridculous piecs I've ever read. He focuses on how it could impact the new CBA and owners pocket boks, rather than injury or fairness of suspensions. Complete waste of ether.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Healy still crying : He got me to the point that I was watching the NBC feeds instead of HNIC during the Finals.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Me too.  I agree Healy is the biggest idiot on hockey telecasts right now.  McGuire is annoying but Healy is a whining pr*ck!!  He always has his Habs or Leafs or Canucks jersey on in the booth.  Again a suck up biased jerk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

I remember during the finals when the Bruins had a 4-1 lead during Game 6, Healy kept on emphasizing that the Bruins "Have Had The Lead Before" and let it get away. Even though the Bruins exercised their demons in round 2 and swept the Flyers, he kept bringing it up again and again. I got so annoyed with his commentary that I switched over to NBC instead.  

Even in Game 7 in Vancouver, when the Bruins had an early 1-0 lead, he kept saying that the Canucks have so much skill that they should be able to score many goals on Thomas because Thomas has been known to give up soft or bad goals in the past. Finally, after the Bruins made it 3-0 and were blanking the Canucks, Healy finally said it was unlikely that the Canucks were going to score even 1 goal let alone 4 to win.

He is just awful. I think even Jack Edwards is not that bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

[QUOTE]I remember during the finals when the Bruins had a 4-1 lead during Game 6, Healy kept on emphasizing that the Bruins "Have Had The Lead Before" and let it get away. Even though the Bruins exercised their demons in round 2 and swept the Flyers, he kept bringing it up again and again. I got so annoyed with his commentary that I switched over to NBC instead.   Even in Game 7 in Vancouver, when the Bruins had an early 1-0 lead, he kept saying that the Canucks have so much skill that they should be able to score many goals on Thomas because Thomas has been known to give up soft or bad goals in the past. Finally, after the Bruins made it 3-0 and were blanking the Canucks, Healy finally said it was unlikely that the Canucks were going to score even 1 goal let alone 4 to win. He is just awful. I think even Jack Edwards is not that bad.
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever[/QUOTE]

Healy has pics of CBC brass behaving badly!
    Enough said, with a face like that he should be doing
    radio!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Healy still crying : He got me to the point that I was watching the NBC feeds instead of HNIC during the Finals.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Ditto for me too! I miss John Garret, Gary Dorhoffer, Harry Neale got on my nerves; but NOTHING like HEEDLESS! Him & Greg Millen NEVER should have anything negative to say about ANYONE'S goaltending! Both of them are jokes! Wish they would've kept Brian Hayward or brought in Darren Pang!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Healy still crying : Ditto for me too! I miss John Garret, Gary Dorhoffer, Harry Neale got on my nerves; but NOTHING like HEEDLESS! Him & Greg Millen NEVER should have anything negative to say about ANYONE'S goaltending! Both of them are jokes! Wish they would've kept Brian Hayward or brought in Darren Pang!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Nite, I like Darren Pang. He wasn't a great goalie but he's a very good analyst.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Healy , Garret , Neale are all just horrible. Easy on the ears for me ? Craig Simpson.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

I wrote 2 posts on the pathecticness of this guys commentating in last years playoffs!  Man it looked good on him when the Bruins won!
    I had friends phoning me asking if the Bruins had done something to this guy in the past!  What a joke he is!
    He reminds me that the squeeky wheel gets the grease! 
    Time to get rid of him CBC!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Healy, McGuire and Garret are the most annoying to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thats what you get for listening to a canadian broadcast of a hockey game stick to the us broadcasts they do it better lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Just to clarify, was it the meteor puck or the battlin' robot graphics that convinced you?  Maybe Doc Emrick getting everyone's name wrong, but doing it with a flow and confidence that made you wonder if maybe the program was wrong?  Bill Clement doing whatever it is that Bill Clement did?  Heidi-ing out of the third period to cover the X-games?  What?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

As for Healy, the only reason he has that job is because he played out the string as a Laff.  He retired and went to work for Leaf TV, which is basically marketing programming for the Laffs - except when they show games, because watching the Leafs play is the worst thing you could recommend if you're trying to convince someone to spend money on the Leafs.

He was an even bigger joke when he worked for the NHLPA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]Healy , Garret , Neale are all just horrible. Easy on the ears for me ? Craig Simpson.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    I also think Craig Simpson is one of the best and most unbiased color guys.

Healy is horrible.  Leaf forum as a 'hate' thread on the guy.  Does anybody like him?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Healy still crying : I also think Craig Simpson is one of the best and most unbiased color guys. Healy is horrible.  Leaf forum as a 'hate' thread on the guy.  Does anybody like him?
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

My mute button gets a workout with Healy. He is the worst in all of sports right now for me. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Healy still crying : My mute button gets a workout with Healy. He is the worst in all of sports right now for me. 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    My feelings exactly. Well said. Especially the "worst in all of sports right now" part.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I cant' stand Healy either.

In fact, I don't care for any "homer" broadcasters (every city has 'em).  I'd much rather hear a straight, unbiased call of a game -- unfortunately, you don't get that too often.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'd love to know how the CBC contracts work.  Same with TSN.  Regional coverage, they pick up the regional guys and half the time the regional guy is on the team payroll.  If not, the station doesn't want to mess with it's major draw, so the colour is still playing to the choir.  CBC, though, shouldn't really have a bias.  National broadcaster.  So why does Bob Cole sound like he's calling a game between his grandchildren on the Shabs or Laffs and a prison team every time he opens his mouth?