Healy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Healy

What did they do with the real Glenn Healy? He actually said a couple of things tonight that made some sense.  It is unlikely to last but I have to give him some kudos for tonight.  He said it was too late and didn't make sense that Phaneuf tried to take off Kelly's head when CJ pulled back and put the 4th line out on the power play.  I also agreed with him that Kessel shouldn't have been taken off the leafs power play because of an off night.  After all he has been one of the main reasons the leafs are where they are.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Healy

He is usually brutal, but tonight he was actually not too bad !! I hated hearing him all through last year's playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Healy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Healy : I heard him say that about Kessel and didn't agree. Remember that PP was a result of retaliation for the Phaneuf hit. I figured Wilson was thinking no way do I send my top scorer out to get run in a 7-0 game. I didn't see it as punishment per se.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez,  it was the PP before that ,  before the Bruins got their last one.  I think it was on Seguin's high sticking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re:

he was still bad, just more against the leafs tonight.  I watched the game with 5 leaf fans, and i was the one that brought up how much of a ***** he was being.  he's an opportunist, going into the 2nd period he says nothing, B's score 2 quick and then he shows the leafs coming out for the 2nd not sprinting and does a voice "oh we're so up for this"

whether he's on our side or not he's an idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Healy:
    [QUOTE]What did they do with the real Glenn Healy? He actually said a couple of things tonight that made some sense.  It is unlikely to last but I have to give him some kudos for tonight.  He said it was too late and didn't make sense that Phaneuf tried to take off Kelly's head when CJ pulled back and put the 4th line out on the power play.  I also agreed with him that Kessel shouldn't have been taken off the leafs power play because of an off night.  After all he has been one of the main reasons the leafs are where they are.  
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    I heard him say that about Kessel and didn't agree. Remember that PP was a result of retaliation for the Phaneuf hit. I figured Wilson was thinking no way do I send my top scorer out to get run in a 7-0 game. I didn't see it as punishment per se.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Maybe that is why he didn't put him out.  Good point Dez.  Overall however Healy seemed to have toned down his anti Bruin rhetoric tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Healy is still a tool IMO. Guy is sooo pro-Toronto. Only because Boston was handing it to Toronto, Heals HAD to say something pro-Boston

Didn't care for him as a goaltender and dislike him more as a Colour commentator. Only reason i can deal with him is to watch the Bruins play. Put the ear muffs on when I hear his voice start up

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Healy : Dez,  it was the PP before that ,  before the Bruins got their last one.  I think it was on Seguin's high sticking.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Legion, I know Healy was still talking about with under 5 minutes to play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The camera went to him between the benches. I didn't even give him a chance. I have heard him enough to know what to do. MUTE !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Luckily I don't always get the CBC feed on the NHL package. I can only imagine how Glenn would have been if the Bruins lost a brutal game, back to explaining in earnest how Boston got lucky in last years cup no doubt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Healy does deserve to be muted. How about Caron stepping up to make sure Kelly was OK, and to be available if any negative follow up began. Noticed that Tyler responded to Crabb's cheap shot by scoring another goal, but where was Thornton? He jabbered with Phaneuf all during the game, but was a no-show after Seguin, his teammate, was leveled. What is Thornton's job description??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree Bogie.  I thought the Bruins needed to set that right.  On the other hand maybe they wanted to show that Seguin is tough.  He got off the ice and scored his hat trick goal soon after.  That is a pretty good answer.  I think Thornton might find Crabb the next time they play if Joey isn't back in the AHL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Healy does deserve to be muted. How about Caron stepping up to make sure Kelly was OK, and to be available if any negative follow up began. Noticed that Tyler responded to Crabb's cheap shot by scoring another goal, but where was Thornton? He jabbered with Phaneuf all during the game, but was a no-show after Seguin, his teammate, was leveled. What is Thornton's job description??
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    What is Thorts supposed to do exactly? You do know that the instigator rule still exist right? Whats he supposed to do? Run over to the Leaf bench & go after Dion? You're understanding of Thorts role isn't very good Bog's!