Heartless, gutless and boring!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Heartless, gutless and boring!

Heartless, gutless and boring! I just had to say it again! DJ and PC have to go!!! OGM!!!!! Heartless, gutless and boring! (Again!) Please someone defend this team,
    I want to hear it now!!!!! Like last year wasn't bad enough, now this ^%$#!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Heartless, gutless and boring!

DJ who?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

Boring?  Anything but!  The B's totally outplayed the Habs, but Price was hot and the Bs didn't get great chances.

Their downfall was the D trying to break out of their zone.  Chara and Boychuk looked lost out there, and Thomas looked really weak on both goals.

They'll bounce back next game.  They just need to get the physical game going again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Couldn't have said it better myself  --- embarrassing to say the least

Sick of this. As a life long Bruns fan, I can't take much more of this team.
    Played flat, non-physical, no net presence, no powerplay, no emotion, many turnovers -- etc,etc

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

agreed

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring!:
    [QUOTE]DJ who?
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Jazzy Jeff?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring! : Jazzy Jeff?
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

haha nice one

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

One word sums up the lack of Defence and Offence.

Kaberle

Not shooting and not DEFENDING. This guy leaves his end and responsibilites way too early. Can't believe we traded for him. Oh well, maybe he'll turn it around? LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNationRckyMtn. Show SoxNationRckyMtn's posts

Next round, when the B's are playing the Penguins, I challenge you to return to the Globe archives and look upon this thread. We're all frustrated, but tonight certainly wasn't "heartless and boring".

The Bruins controlled the play and forechecked with authority. There's no way the Canadiens can hang with the Bruins in a long series.

I'm not making excuses, but the B's haven't played a meaningful game in weeks. They came out flat but took over after the 1st Habs goal. Price played well and made that lead last until Timmy let in a softie late in the 3rd.

That's hockey folks. Do me a favor, bring your pessimism over to the Red Sox page. The B's aren't going to lose this series.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Notice all the posters on here that have 2-25 post? Go back to your Scab forums Idiots!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Darkstar. Show Darkstar's posts

I remember during the 2nd period, as Price was stopping everything, I thought to myself "I've seen this game before". Just insert whatever playoff year and we've seen this before. I was at the finals game against Edmonton in 90' when the B's hit the post 6 times. My brother-in-law looked at me and said "I've got a bad feeling about this". Same feeling as tonight. Blach!  :P

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from USARMY1. Show USARMY1's posts

It breaks my heart to hear the Bruins fans lamely attempting to get the "Lets go Bruins" chant going..those same fans who I respect for sticking with this team.. ARE THE PROBLEM.

Ask yourself: Would the Yankees argue FOR a salary cap?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]It was heatless, gutless and boring. NO toughness. No hitting. No smashing. No intensity. No effort really. We shall see what game 2 brings. I hope they don't leave that stink on the floor for the C's Sunday.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Coach's orders "Stay out of the penalty box" translated into ...
    don't play too physical a game or we'll get penalized.

Big mistake for Bruins...lucky break for Montreal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Couldn't have said it better myself  --- embarrassing to say the least Sick of this. As a life long Bruns fan, I can't take much more of this team. Played flat, non-physical, no net presence, no powerplay, no emotion, many turnovers -- etc,etc
    Posted by tiazac[/QUOTE]

You sound more like a Montreal fan to me !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Next round, when the B's are playing the Penguins, I challenge you to return to the Globe archives and look upon this thread. We're all frustrated, but tonight certainly wasn't "heartless and boring". The Bruins controlled the play and forechecked with authority. There's no way the Canadiens can hang with the Bruins in a long series. I'm not making excuses, but the B's haven't played a meaningful game in weeks. They came out flat but took over after the 1st Habs goal. Price played well and made that lead last until Timmy let in a softie late in the 3rd. That's hockey folks. Do me a favor, bring your pessimism over to the Red Sox page. The B's aren't going to lose this series.
    Posted by SoxNationRckyMtn[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what Washington and Pittsburgh fans said last year !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring! : Coach's orders "Stay out of the penalty box" translated into ... don't play too physical a game or we'll get penalized. Big mistake for Bruins...lucky break for Montreal.
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

BINGO!  CJ is a TOOL!  He set the tone with this team before the game even started with his pussification talk.  I have never seen a team that was so scared & heartless last time in the Garden, look so comfortably and un-afraid!  The B's played just like CJ wanted them to.  Looks like another wasted season with Humpty dumpty behind the bench.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring! : Price hot? Oh you mean that giant CH on his chest was prime target for all of the Bruins shots...
    Posted by bostonalex[/QUOTE]

that's becasue Price was in the right place on just about every shot last night.  But I agree, they weren't picking the corners well. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Same old, same old.  They'll never change. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rstonejr. Show rstonejr's posts

I'm at the point where I'd rather see the Bruins get swept so Julien will be fired and they can start to move on. Never going to win anything the way things are right now. He should have never been allowed to return after that mess last year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]DJ who?
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]
    DJ? I meant CJ! I was delerious with anger last night, sorry!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]Boring?  Anything but!  The B's totally outplayed the Habs, but Price was hot and the Bs didn't get great chances. Their downfall was the D trying to break out of their zone.  Chara and Boychuk looked lost out there, and Thomas looked really weak on both goals. They'll bounce back next game.  They just need to get the physical game going again.
    Posted by Altus123[/QUOTE]

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mam666mam. Show mam666mam's posts

What an effort by the Habs yesterday. It was an amazing playoff game... from end to end of the rink!!! GO HABS GO... Habs in 6!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

Great effort by the Habs?  I don't think so.  Other than playing decent D in their own zone, and having Price backstopping them, they capitlized on 2 stupid mistakes by the Bs.

Are you embarrassed by Suppan's dive?  I sure would be. That's not hockey, it's soccer.

Sections
Shortcuts