Heartless, gutless and boring!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mam666mam. Show mam666mam's posts

Re: Heartless, gutless and boring!

In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring!:
    [QUOTE]Great effort by the Habs?  I don't think so.  Other than playing decent D in their own zone, and having Price backstopping them, they capitlized on 2 stupid mistakes by the Bs. Are you embarrassed by Suppan's dive?  I sure would be. That's not hockey, it's soccer.
    Posted by Altus123[/QUOTE]

Heheh Bruins are doing the same... even they can't play hockey they need to injure the other teams to have some winning chances!!!  capitalzing on chances... that's hockey!! Bruins didn't...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

I thought the B's skating was a little flat at times. They also seemed to be gettting "shoved" around a lot in front of their own net. They need to get more physical with the Canadiens and just take over like their capable of doing. But others are right, not impressed with this coach. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

I just love the goober posters on this board! (Not all, but some) All they do is spew is everyday that "Everything is fine" "We outplayed the Canadiens"  "Everyone else but me is negative" on an don and on and on! The reality is this team is gutless and boring. I love the Bruins! Let me repeat, I love the Bruins! Not this version of the Bruins, they are heartless and boring! OH yeah, gutless too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring! : Here's a question: When did the "let's go Bruins" chant replace the "here we go Bruins, here we go" chant from yesteryear? 1996? Was it at the same time the yuppie/fake fans started briniging their 8 year old daughters to these games because most diehards can't afford $100 tickets?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Bingo buddy, bingo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

"Notice all the posters on here that have 2-25 post? Go back to your Scab forums Idiots! "

What...now you need a minimum of 1000 posts to heard??? Dude, if I had 1929 posts, I'd seriously try to get outta my mom's cellar and make some friends.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heartless, gutless and boring! : that's becasue Price was in the right place on just about every shot last night.  But I agree, they weren't picking the corners well. 
    Posted by Altus123[/QUOTE]

Price was very good, not great, (A shot into the corners would have been nice!) a check or just a good hit would hace been nice!

Sections
Shortcuts