hello again and GO BRUINS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

hello again and GO BRUINS!

I haven't been on since the day of the victory parade last season by my recollection.  Part of that had to do with some difficulty getting my account back for whatever reason...  Maybe my browser was the issue.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to my fellow B's fans on here mainly.  I'm glad we have added a former UNO Maverick to the defensive core (being an Omahan myself who started rooting for the B's back when a former Omaha Lancer, Freddie Knipscheer, was wearing the black and gold).  My family has grown by two Boston terriers since the recent championship win.  The pound had named them Bob and Ace so I'd bet any of you here could guess what middle names we added due to our love of Bruins hockey.

Thanks in advance for your insights and support.  I don't have a lot of hockey fans to talk to around here let alone fans who clearly recognize which is the greatest team in the sport's history.  I guess that's all I got...  Let's make it a dynasty, B's!  The Cup is back where it belongs - see that it stays!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: hello again and GO BRUINS!

Yes my wife wants to get a Boston Terrier can him Thomas.
    Welcome back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Thanks.  I'd like to see a picture of Thomas if you find one that fits with your family.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: hello again and GO BRUINS!:
    Yes my wife wants to get a Boston Terrier can him Thomas. Welcome back!
    Posted by BsLegion

My wife has 2 cats, they are quick, they are selfish, they are fast, they are kind of cowardly, they never go out into traffic, sometimes I call them Phyllis and Kessel, they are both females.

The part that is different is that they are very likeable unlike their namesake.

Sections
Shortcuts