Hello from T.O.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Hello from T.O.

IF ever the Leafs had a chance to win one against the B's, I think it's now, given two of their D men are down and out. Leafs know they need to build up some W's if they are going to make the playoffs this year, and time is slipping, so I expect they'll be the more hungry team on the ice tonight. Sooner or later, the Leafs are going to stop the Bruins streak.

What I'd really like though, is to see the Bruins score more then 3 and continue to show their dominance of the Leafs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

TO lineup:

MAPLE LEAFS

James van RiemsdykTyler BozakPhil Kessel

Ryan HamiltonMikhail GrabovskiMatt Frattin

Clarke MacArthurNazem KadriNikolai Kulemin

Frazer McLarenJay McClementColton Orr

Carl GunnarssonDion Phaneuf

Jake GardinerJohn-Michael Liles

Mark FraserCody Franson

James Reimer

Ben Scrivens

Scratched: Michael Kostka, Joffrey Lupul (suspension)

Injured – Leo Komarov (upper body)

Reimer starting in nets.

And, yes, Khudobin is starting tonight. And Spooner apparently is sitting in favour of Caron and Pandolfo. Plus Johnson and Bart on the back end of course. Awesome. If TO does not beat the B's tonight they never will...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

after the first two lines the leafs look youger, faster and bigger. Their defense looks improved with Komisarek removed, but their goalie could be hot or cold. Reimer could pull one out. Claude must be talking to his mental mentor before he determines the lineup. We know that Fluto does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

My comment was unfair to Campbell and Paille, but, as long as Claude insists on Thornton that line loses many of the opportunities developed by Camp/Paille.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'd personally go with a third line of Paille-Spooner-Peverley. Sure Pandolfo Is good defensively, but the Bruins are an incredibly good defensive team. I'd like scoring a third line that can at least score once and a while.

If CJ feels its important for Pandolfo to be in the lineup then insert him in Thorntons spot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

I'd personally go with a third line of Paille-Spooner-Peverley. Sure Pandolfo Is good defensively, but the Bruins are an incredibly good defensive team. I'd like scoring a third line that can at least score once and a while.

I'd keep Paille where he is. A third line of Caron-Spooner-Peverley would be okay, but ZI'd be searching the trade market for an upgrade over Paille. i'm thinking someone like Fleishmann.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dang!  I didn't know we were discussing the game.  I was waiting for the official thread!

Can whomever started the thread change the subject line?

(Or maybe we start a new one?  It's good for reference, also.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Is it too much to ask for a 4 goal lead heading into the third period?

have they had a 4 goal lead all season? So yes, too much to ask!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"With Matt Bartkowski (#43) set to play in his 10th NHL game tonight, he's paired w/Seides during warm ups. Pairings: 33-27, 43-44, 45-21^CS"

Ference better be the 2011-2012 AF!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Khudobin (6-2-0) vs Reimer (10-4-3), 19's pt-per-game success vs TOR & Bartkowski gets the nod."

no Rask interesting...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Khudobin (6-2-0) vs Reimer (10-4-3), 19's pt-per-game success vs TOR & Bartkowski gets the nod."

no Rask interesting...

It's just CJ giving Rask time to rest and clear his head. I'm not reading too much into it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NaokoFunayama
    "Bruins scratch Caron, Boychuk, MacDermid. Khudobin in net."

Spooner in thankfully.