Hello from T.O.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Hello from T.O.

The Boys are here and ready to go.

Bruins are 23-2-2 in Ontario since 2009. Thanks in small part to the 2 Ontario "Dons" - Cherry and Bruino (Brew-ee-no, not Bruin-o).

Leaf Kingdom believes this 2 game series is a measuring stick for the new-look Leafs. They have determined that if they can come out with 2 points out of the 4, it will be considered a victory.

Bruins are sitting on a goal explosion. With the Leaf netminders lately it could come tonight if not Monday, for sure. "The pimple is ready to pop".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Hello from T.O.

Let's see if Orr lasts longer than 2 seconds in the game tonight....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/03/game_30_bruins_2.html

Game 30: Bruins at Maple Leafs: By Fluto Shinzawa, Globe Staff

TORONTO – Good morning from the Air Canada Centre, where the Bruins will wrap up their four-game road swing tonight against the Maple Leafs. The Bruins recalled Matt Bartkowski on an emergency basis yesterday. Johnny Boychuk, who hurt his right leg in practice yesterday, is in question. Boychuk was walking normally this morning. It’s unknown whether Boychuk will participate in the morning skate.

The Bruins must also decide on whether Rich Peverley will return to the lineup. Peverley was a healthy scratch for Thursday’s 2-1 win over Ottawa. Puck drop: 7 p.m. Records: Bruins 20-6-3, Leafs 16-12-3

Projected Bruins lineup:

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Jay Pandolfo-Ryan Spooner-Rich Peverley
    Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Andrew Ference
    Dennis Seidenberg-Dougie Hamilton
    Aaron Johnson-Johnny Boychuk

Tuukka Rask
    Anton Khudobin

Healthy scratches: Jordan Caron, Lane MacDermid

Storylines: The Leafs will honor Mats Sundin prior to the game. The former Toronto captain was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame… Milan Lucic won’t have Mike Komisarek in his way. Komisarek was assigned to the Marlies, Toronto’s AHL affiliate, earlier this season. Komisarek’s time in Toronto is most likely over… Joffrey Lupul will not play for the second straight game. Lupul was suspended for two games for hitting Victor Hedman in the head earlier this week… Mike Leggo and Francois St. Laurent will be the referees. Steve Miller and Mark Shewchyk will be the linesmen."

Yay Pandolfo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Goal explosion ?  Nothing in the past few games indicates Bruins scoring more than 3 goals (3 being tops).  This means Bruins D and Rask will have to win this one for the Bruins.

This is the last game against the Bruins in Toronto and they'll come out hard and want to win this one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Goal explosion ?  Nothing in the past few games indicates Bruins scoring more than 3 goals (3 being tops).  This means Bruins D and Rask will have to win this one for the Bruins.

This is the last game against the Bruins in Toronto and they'll come out hard and want to win this one.

The third would most likely be an empty-netter, after a few misfires....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Especially after twice blowing a couple of two goal leads Thursday vs the Sablows leading to a SO loss  Hopefully Peverey responds with his best game in a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm just hoping Pandolfo sits tonite.  That'll be a win for me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Is it too much to ask for a 4 goal lead heading into the third period?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ya the pandolfo experiment has to end, i dont know why other clubs use there prospects and do well,why not the Bs ? anyhow i expect this as a measuring stick for TO too, its time they entered the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think Toronto is much improved over previous seasons... with injuries, fatigue and recent goal-scoring troubles, this will be a very tough back-to-back series (and then montreal on Wednesday!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

https://twitter.com/NHLBruins/status/315474836493332482/photo/1

Tha's cool you can come into the ACC to watch practices. No word on Boychuk yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Is it too much to ask for a 4 goal lead heading into the third period?

50, even then I wouldn't breathe easier until the final horn.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Based on Fluto's blog Caron and McDermid are the scratches.  Then again I'm not sure how reliable he is anymore . He even stopped his restaurant / food reports.

He also had Boychuk in the lineup and he's not even in for the morning skate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is it too much to ask for a 4 goal lead heading into the third period ?

3-0 lead is better...kidding Kelv, just kidding.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Based on Fluto's blog Caron and McDermid are the scratches.  Then again I'm not sure how reliable he is anymore . He even stopped his restaurant / food reports.

He also had Boychuk in the lineup and he's not even in for the morning skate.

I used to like them, BsL.  Was kinda like a signature of his. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I'm just hoping Pandolfo sits tonite.  That'll be a win for me.

Highly doubtful. Who is going to replace his mad skills? Plus, I hear he kills penalties!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Actually should have posted on this thread.  is it that hard for BDC to create a delete post option ?????

Boychuk is out for tonght. Seguin took revenge on Boychuk after he knocked out Krejci.

Oh boy! it'll be a rough one. 

I hope for:

Chara - Hamilton

Seidenberg - Bartkowski

Johnson - Ference

and later in the game we'll see less of Bartkowski and more of Seidenberg-Chara pairing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Peverley back in after CJ game him a "time out" to think about his play. I am not sure what Julien expects of him playing with such schmucks. He is not, after all, a miracle worker.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Is it too much to ask for a 4 goal lead heading into the third period ?

3-0 lead is better...kidding Kelv, just kidding.

LOL! You're a dink...lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

For the life of me I can't understand why CJ would keep Pan pukeo in the lineup over Caron! Caron is no speedster, but he's a heck of a lot faster than Jay is. T.O has a quick team, so you'd think CJ would want players that are at least a bit mobile. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Actually should have posted on this thread.  is it that hard for BDC to create a delete post option ?????

Boychuk is out for tonght. Seguin took revenge on Boychuk after he knocked out Krejci.

Oh boy! it'll be a rough one. 

I hope for:

Chara - Hamilton

Seidenberg - Bartkowski

Johnson - Ference

and later in the game we'll see less of Bartkowski and more of Seidenberg-Chara pairing

Agree. That option would be handy for certain posters who put their posts in the wrong thread .........and then realize it after the fact.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Johnny Boychuk out, Rich Peverley back in"

By Fluto Shinzawa, Globe Staff

"Johnny Boychuk will not play tonight. Boychuk was hit by an Aaron Johnson shot on the right leg during practice yesterday. Boychuk is day-to-day, according to Claude Julien. Matt Bartkowski will make his season debut.

Rich Peverley, a healthy scratch against Ottawa, will return to the lineup tonight. Peverley will replace either Ryan Spooner or Jordan Caron on the No. 3 line. The guess here is that Caron will be the healthy scratch.

Tonight’s possible lineup:

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Jay Pandolfo-Ryan Spooner-Rich Peverley
    Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Andrew Ference
    Dennis Seidenberg-Dougie Hamilton
    Aaron Johnson-Matt Bartkowski"

That's the way to get in the lineup Johnson LoL. Caron sits instead of Pandolfo ?! :Facepalm

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Is Bob "tough guy Krecji" Cole calling the game tonight on CBC?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Is Bob "tough guy Krecji" Cole calling the game tonight on CBC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5GHhpmFKxU&feature=share&list=UUbrOpxWGY5sJ5Eh1xXFwQlA

If he is we might hear announcing like this:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

lol.....that's pretty much it except I think the Cole pretender actually shows less bias.

You know, I heard a while back that Cole was actually a big Orr fan when he started but knew that being a big homer was his meal ticket and ran with it. I can't verify this, of course.

Sections
Shortcuts