Hello my name is LRH and I am a leaf fan, It's been 100 years since I have had a drink, I mean playoff game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Hello my name is LRH and I am a leaf fan, It's been 100 years since I have had a drink, I mean playoff game.

In response to LoveRealHockey's comment:

Totally dominated in every aspect of the game.

It was embarressing to watch.

Out muscled, out-hustled, out chanced.  I think we're better then what they showed, but clearly they weren't ready to play which is inexcusable.   I don't know if it would have made any difference if JVR had buried that shot that went of the post and came right back for a goal with 12 seconds left or so, but I doubt it.  They seemed to be throwing the puck away all night long

We don't belong in the playoffs playing like that.  This won't go past 4 games at this rate.

But........I'll be back watching on Saturday and hope for a better finish.

Full marks to Julien and the Bruins for showing us how to play playoff hockey.

And you are a class act LRH .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Hello my name is LRH and I am a leaf fan, It's been 100 years since I have had a drink, I mean playoff game.

In response to LoveRealHockey's comment:

Totally dominated in every aspect of the game.

It was embarressing to watch.

Out muscled, out-hustled, out chanced.  I think we're better then what they showed, but clearly they weren't ready to play which is inexcusable.   I don't know if it would have made any difference if JVR had buried that shot that went of the post and came right back for a goal with 12 seconds left or so, but I doubt it.  They seemed to be throwing the puck away all night long

We don't belong in the playoffs playing like that.  This won't go past 4 games at this rate.

But........I'll be back watching on Saturday and hope for a better finish.

Full marks to Julien and the Bruins for showing us how to play playoff hockey.

Kind of like the Bs over the past few weeks. its great to see the leafs in the playoffs, despite what anyone says, there a challenging team and not far off from success.

Its playoffs and we all know anything can happen. Cheers to the hockey fans

Sections
Shortcuts