Help ! Blackhawks - Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Help ! Blackhawks - Bruins

Looking at the Hawks #1 line of Toews, Sharp and Kane....would the Bruins match with our #1 line ? 

Very curious to hear from you guys on how you see the Bruins doing match line ups...I know matching lines is what coaches get paid to do. But over the coarse of the Pens series it didn't seem to be as important as the previous line juggling....Will line match ups be critical against the Hawks ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Help ! Blackhawks - Bruins

Same game plan as Pens. If Boston can execute even close to the way they did before, this won't be close.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Help ! Blackhawks - Bruins

one thing that I noticed last night is the Blackhawks d-men are passive at times. How they didn't touch anyone on Richards' tip-in, no sense of urgency down low with 10 seconds left on a big face-off? Wow, that's a good sign for B's. They could murder the Hawks on these type of plays. B's have some great tip-in guys who only need a little room out there. Give the Pens credit in the respect that their d-men did a good job on the B's at TD Garden. But watching the Hawks' d-men showed me they have some big time weaknesses to be exploited.