Help! Please!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Help! Please!

Help! Does anyone know what number I should call in Montreal, my mother is choking on something in her bedroom! I would call 911, but this isnt hockey related.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Re: Help! Please!

LET HER DIE AFTER ALL SHE'S A BOSTONIAN WOMAN WE DO HAVE A LOT HERE WE DON'T NEED HER , SHE'S USELESS AFTER ALL THE PAIN SHE PUT YOU THROUGH GET RID OF HER .. PUT HER ON THE CURB DUSTMEN WILL PICK HER UP EVEN IF SHE'S ALIVE... SHE'LL DIE SHORTLY AFTER DON'T WORRY...BOSTON'S SLUMS ARE FULL OF USELESS WOMEN LIKE HER...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

'GET UP!' 

....you can hear your mother choking in her bedroom all the way from the basement? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

OR FINISH HER WITH YOUR HAMMER

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

YOU KNOW SON IT'S TYPICAL HERE TO SEE MEN KILLING WOMEN SO DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BE FREE SOON ENOUGH ,,,,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Don't bother with 911, the lines are all backed up because Brian Gionta broke a nail at the gym.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

REALLY ?? OH POOR HIM.. BUT IT'S WORST HERE .. YESTERDAY HUBBY WAS HIT BY A YOUNG MAN AND THAT KID PUT A STICK IN HIS RECTUM... TODAY.. THE DOCTOR REMOVED IT... BUT STILL IF YOU COULD ONLY SEE HIS AZZHOL* NOW IT'S HORRIBLE ..HOW DEEP IT IS I CAN SEE HIS TONSIL TROUGH THE HOLE POOR HUBBY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Help! Please!:
    Don't bother with 911, the lines are all backed up because Brian Gionta broke a nail at the gym.
    Posted by Fletcher1

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Please good lord and all thats holy, dont let it be true!

Sections
Shortcuts