Help us 'Out-of-region... die-hard-B's Fans' out!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lewnatic. Show lewnatic's posts

Help us 'Out-of-region... die-hard-B's Fans' out!!!

Bruins on a role against the stinkin', divin', coward-Habs!!!  Gotta see this payback game (like the 7-0 spanking they put on them last year!!).

HELP ME OUT, PLS!!! - does anyone have a line on a live internet feed for the game??  I've used Veetle for some games but need someone needs to 'broadcast' the live feed (and we don't get a live feed tonight out here in Calgary!!)

Thanks in advance Brothers & Sisters.... btw - I'm seeing 5-1 B's tonight, Seguin with a couple to get back on track & the only reason they get one past Timmy is the ridiculous number of 'phantom' penalty calls they get every game in Mtl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Help us 'Out-of-region... die-hard-B's Fans' out!!!

Check in on the game thread on the Bruins Blog once the game starts.  Several links usually get posted.  Don't be surprised if you get stuck watching the RDS feed, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Not sure where you live Lewnatic, but if you head down to your local sports bar, many will have Center Ice.......and if you ask nicely, they might put the game on for you. Plus you can have a few wings/beer! :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

This will have the NESN feed as game time approaches

And if you don't mind watching it in French, RDS will have it too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bhbabe. Show Bhbabe's posts

Don't know if you get Versus where you are, but they have tonite's game.  Center Ice does not carry games that Versus does, at least where I am (NC).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Lewnatic,

Try this site http://myp2p.pe/ I have been watcing the games all year so far ..... Go Bruins!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Help us 'Out-of-region... die-hard-B's Fans' out!!!:
    Not sure where you live Lewnatic, but if you head down to your local sports bar, many will have Center Ice.......and if you ask nicely, they might put the game on for you. Plus you can have a few wings/beer! :-)
    Posted by 4everbruins

When he says ask nicely he means slip the bartender a little something...Also if fellow patrons are upset tell them the circumstances surrounding the game. It'll work.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

I broke down and bought NHL Gamecentre . . . best money I ever spent!  I live on Vancouver Island ( about as far from boston as you can get in NA).  Now I get all the bruins games, I want, not to mention pretty well every other hockey game I want to watch.  No more garbage quality online feeds, I get the games on my android if I'm out or at work, and the radio feeds if im driving.  It's pretty awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

firstrowsports.tv

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Go get bell tv, split with 6 guys wherever you want and enjoy it all all year long . It costs about 15 bux a month each.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Help us 'Out-of-region... die-hard-B's Fans' out!!!:
    I broke down and bought NHL Gamecentre . . . best money I ever spent!  I live on Vancouver Island ( about as far from boston as you can get in NA).  Now I get all the bruins games, I want, not to mention pretty well every other hockey game I want to watch.  No more garbage quality online feeds, I get the games on my android if I'm out or at work, and the radio feeds if im driving.  It's pretty awesome.
    Posted by s2e42o

How are the blackouts there?  I've gotten gamecenter the past two years, but opted out this year because I counted 37 Bruins games that would be considered nationally/locally televised (and so blacked out for me).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to Help us 'Out-of-region... die-hard-B's Fans' out!!!:
    Bruins on a role against the stinkin', divin', coward-Habs!!!  Gotta see this payback game (like the 7-0 spanking they put on them last year!!). HELP ME OUT, PLS!!! - does anyone have a line on a live internet feed for the game??  I've used Veetle for some games but need someone needs to 'broadcast' the live feed (and we don't get a live feed tonight out here in Calgary!!) Thanks in advance Brothers & Sisters.... btw - I'm seeing 5-1 B's tonight, Seguin with a couple to get back on track & the only reason they get one past Timmy is the ridiculous number of 'phantom' penalty calls they get every game in Mtl.
    Posted by lewnatic

Hi,
    Here's another link I use:

AK

Sections
Shortcuts