Help Us PC before deadline !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Help Us PC before deadline !

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

I'm warming up to this Matthias guy. Seen him against the B's and in parts of a few other games. Looks like he would be a good fit here and hopefully wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. FLA is about the only team far enough out that they might be selling before April 3rd.

So I'm on board, NAS. PC...Get it done!!

do you know what Florida would want ???  He's one of their young good players , not a top6 on the Bruins (or maybe) ,  Bruins would have to give up something like Boychuk or McQuaid and a top draft pick. 

Let's see what our Providence shut down D can do tonight , wink wink.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

And in case you missed this yesterday Chiarelli was interviewed and asked about trades , he said " Hard as ever " .

To me this means he's been trying at least for a month (or even after trading Thomas's rights) and not happening.  Trade deadline frenzy might be another Zanon, Mottau, Rolston ... non-effective trade deadlines for the Bruins.  

Other teams also want to get better when they trade. 

would you trade Subban for Igilna ? 

http://www.csnne.com//blog/bruins-talk/chiarelli-hard-ever-trade

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

And in case you missed this yesterday Chiarelli was interviewed and asked about trades , he said " Hard as ever " .

To me this means he's been trying at least for a month (or even after trading Thomas's rights) and not happening.  Trade deadline frenzy might be another Zanon, Mottau, Rolston ... non-effective trade deadlines for the Bruins.  

Other teams also want to get better when they trade. 

would you trade Subban for Igilna ? 

http://www.csnne.com//blog/bruins-talk/chiarelli-hard-ever-trade

PC isn't the only one saying this.

I heard Bryan Murray and Dean Lombardi say the same thing in radio interviews this week. Too many teams still in the playoff race still because of the shortened season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

!

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

PC isn't the only one saying this.

I heard Bryan Murray and Dean Lombardi say the same thing in radio interviews this week. Too many teams still in the playoff race still because of the shortened season.

Exactly !  Every team wanst to improve their own therefore they won't give you a roster player for for a bag of pucks .  I've been listening to a lot of Boston radio lately and all you hear are fans calling in wanting PC to make a trade.  I think there will be a lot of disappointed fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Perhaps PC could have improved the team from the get go rather than wasting roster spots all year on the likes of Pandolfo, MacDermid, and Bourque?

Just throwing it out there....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

^ignore^

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

^ignore^

What took you so long! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Matthias!

i agree with this 100%. what do you think it would cost

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

^ignore^

What took you so long! lol

I'm a busy boy....:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Perhaps PC will convince Claude to add more from Providence since the NHL market isn't there. We'll get a look at Bartkowski, and it's not too late to overcome the Bourque, McDermid, Johnson, and Pandolfo peices. Kreji's line OK if they stick a boot in their gluteous maximus; Bergeron's line is solid; Campbell and Paille need a large, skilled guy to help them. Caron could be that peice if Claude allows him to play as we've seen occasionally. Comments that Thornton is doing good are not watching the same games I watch. The 3rd line has been problematic all year, and with Kelly still out, some innovative thinking needs to surface. Spooner/Peverly plus another large offensive focused player [Matthias/Clowe]. I know this will cause Claude palpatations, but multiple large bodied, top skating, scoring lines, are playing Bruins Hockey against the Bruins . Having a young 7th D man could spell the more experienced D-men on a rotating basis. The necessary changes are minimal, but, they must include management's thinking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

do you know what Florida would want ???  He's one of their young good players , not a top6 on the Bruins (or maybe) ,  Bruins would have to give up something like Boychuk or McQuaid and a top draft pick. 

Let's see what our Providence shut down D can do tonight , wink wink.

Up to a few weeks ago, Matthias was on the third line.  If they want to improve, they have to make some deals.  Matthias won't lead that team to the Cup Finals.  He'd be great on Boston's third line. 

P.S.  I don't think they'll take Peverley in return.  With Bergenheim, Versteeg, Fleischmann, Kopecky, and possibly Weiss, that team has enough second liners.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sabres Stafford a "healthy scratch" for tonight. Perhaps he is being dealt?