hemsky all star! need i say more

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: hemsky all star! need i say more

Wow, this might have been funny once, but now it's just troll-ish.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: hemsky all star! need i say more:
    [QUOTE]Wow, this might have been funny once, but now it's just troll-ish.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I knew it, no one would touch Ales Hemsky.  It's beyond debate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: hemsky all star! need i say more & yes, there is more

Now here's where I get serious. 

Hemsky's only played 28 games this year. 

Pro-rated like Kessel lovers love to do, that would be 36 points if he played 42 games like Kessel has this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I believe the only reason Hemsky is going to the All Star game is because Eberle is injured. Eberle has being by far the Oilers best player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: hemsky all star! need i say more:
    [QUOTE]I believe the only reason Hemsky is going to the All Star game is because Eberle is injured. Eberle has being by far the Oilers best player.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

What games are you watching?? The most exciting player for the Oilers? Yes, not the best player. Ryan Whitney has been there overall best player so far. He's a +13 on a team that cannot even spell "defense". Also has 27pts in just 35-games, not too shabby at all.

Hemsky has been their most consistent forward and is there go to guy, regardless of Hall and Eberle being the young studs that they are. Which ironically enough makes Ales expandable.

Would not surprise me if the Krejci for Hemsky rumor start swirling around like they were 2 seasons ago.

I have Center-Ice and have watched at least 10-12 Oilers games, just for the Hall factor. Eberle has great skills and is mature beyond his years but still needs to round out his game in all zones. He tends to get "style-points" happy...AKA Mr. Savard.