HERE IS A FUNNY...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

HERE IS A FUNNY...

Peter Laviolette phones Guy Boucher before Game 7 and says
     " Hey Guy...just let the Bruins get a 3 goal lead and then score late in the periodand watch the Bruins play "OMG!!!"what is happening to us!!!..hockey, and watch the Bruins play scared and pee away the game...
    .and Guy replies..." Peter...we have DONE THAT ALREADY IN GAME 4..."THANKS FOR THE ADVICE...

I want to be so wrong on friday and you posters can hate me for all the negativity...but you got admit...the Bruins just have the aura of collapse and fail to them....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: HERE IS A FUNNY...

Ya Boston has been there, done that!
    Why watch the game? You already have given to defeat. Would not want you to coach any team I wish to cheer for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to HERE IS A FUNNY...:
    [QUOTE]Peter Laviolette phones Guy Boucher before Game 7 and says  " Hey Guy...just let the Bruins get a 3 goal lead and then score late in the periodand watch the Bruins play "OMG!!!"what is happening to us!!!..hockey, and watch the Bruins play scared and pee away the game... .and Guy replies..." Peter...we have DONE THAT ALREADY IN GAME 4..."THANKS FOR THE ADVICE... I want to be so wrong on friday and you posters can hate me for all the negativity...but you got admit...the Bruins just have the aura of collapse and fail to them....
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

just remember, you were probably feeling the same way after game 6 vs mtl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: HERE IS A FUNNY...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HERE IS A FUNNY... : just remember, you were probably feeling the same way after game 6 vs mtl.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  If the Bruins beat the Habs in 6 I would feel a lot worse about this game.  But winning game 7 got the gorilla off their back and gives them the confidence to know that they can do it.  And so do I!  B'S IN 7!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts