Here is the real answer.. no excuses..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Here is the real answer.. no excuses..

In Response to Here is the real answer.. no excuses..:
    [QUOTE]Our Defense is horrible... that is it... B's do not get out of this round. they look horrrrrrrible ON D.
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

There best Defensive defencemen was Mark Stuart

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

The Trap. Julien. That's your simple answer

Stu was an asset, yes. But defense is so not the only problem here. Everyone is the problem. Everyone except Chara and Marchy in G1 played like it was their first NHL game, as I noted in my post after Game 1.

Lucic has been worse than I've ever seen him play (was wondering if he was drunk), Thomas has been nervous and mediocre, Bergeron too, along with everyone else except Chara and Marchand, who at has least been creating opportunities. He has to create them and try going from end to end on his own because no one else is doing anything about it. But one skater isn't going to get the Bs anywhere.

Scoring means getting through the neutral zone trap, and it has become painfully clear that the Canadiens are very fond of this style of play against the Bruins. Why wouldn’t they be? They’ve been using it forever. While this is old news to those who watch the games, one has to wonder why Coach Claude Julien is unwilling to deviate from the dump-and-chase response to the Habs.

I think it's obvious Julien simply doesn't have the resources to come up with a solution. That's why he has to go. I'm grateful for everything he's done but he just doesn't have what it takes to solve more complex post-season puzzles.

A bad coach can make an entire team look mediocre. That's what Julien has done with his players.

This guy has been around a long time and has some inside knowledge from the locker room. He was on the money except for his optimistic prediction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

The Habs didn't come down to our zone, set up shop, and cycle for a single goal. Every goal they scored was off of an un-forced turn-over... a pass directly to a Hab by a D-man when they were trying to break out. Pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikevancura. Show mikevancura's posts

win the next one and its 1-2 and the pressure changes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

excuses ARE for losers   JUST GETTER DONE

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Lots of excuses, now the only way to start erasing epic collapses on their backs is to force one on Montreal. If B's don't win next 4 of 5, this team blows up and they can all carry their baggage to another town.

Sections
Shortcuts