Here We Go Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Here We Go Again

Now it's no longer Pen's this, Pen's that and "the Bruins did win, they were 'lucky...'"

Here we go with Hawks, Hawks and more Hawks, they're the greatest since sliced bread and should be canonized immediately.  It will be interesting to hear what Barry Melrose will have to say...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Here We Go Again

There is no doubting that Chicago is a great team.  In leading up to Game 1, which is still three full days away, there will be a large amount of story creation.  The domination of the Blackhawks this season seems like an easy one to fall back on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I had predicted the cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013 and 5 cups before 2020....

with this year it will be the 2nd in 3 years ...I was wrong on 2012 wich means the Bruins will have to win anther 3 Stanley Cups before 2020 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I had predicted the cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013 and 5 cups before 2020....

with this year it will be the 2nd in 3 years ...I was wrong on 2012 wich means the Bruins will have to win anther 3 Stanley Cups before 2020 

you have an unfair advantage, PC is always calling you and giving you tips. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Hahahaha

made my day

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Melrose this morning said " He,ll take Bostons defense to win the cup"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

"bostons defense over chicagos offense to win the cup"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dear bostonfan...50% of your sentence is wrong...yes PC called me but I am giving him tips 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to pucman's comment:

Melrose could've added the big B'S forwards over the Hawks defense which isn't physical....

oh yeah, almost forgot, also because of a guy named Tuukka....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This time I'd like to think I won't hear the same amount of "the Bruins don't belong on the same ice as XXX" chat like last time vs Vancouver.  In taking out the Leafs, tidily dispatching NYR and whom some sports media types pegged as the anticipated darlings of the playoffs and expected champion Pittsburgh Penguins, they certainly deserve to be exactly where they are - again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Dear bostonfan...50% of your sentence is wrong...yes PC called me but I am giving him tips 

cool. how much is he paying you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

This time I'd like to think I won't hear the same amount of "the Bruins don't belong on the same ice as XXX" chat like last time vs Vancouver.  In taking out the Leafs, tidily dispatching NYR and whom some sports media types pegged as the anticipated darlings of the playoffs and expected champion Pittsburgh Penguins, they certainly deserve to be exactly where they are - again.

agreed RHO, you don't eliminate a juggernaut like the Pens the way the B'S did without merit....

it was epic no matter how you slice it....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am not being paid I do it for my love of this sport but above all for my passion for the BRUINS 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I am not being paid I do it for my love of this sport but above all for my passion for the BRUINS 

I'm confused, if he was listening to you why didn't he move peverley? or ference (maybe it was because you spelled it ferrence and he didn't know who you were talking about)? why not trade chara and try to just improve draft position as you said the bruins should do?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why don't you give Stanley more of a beating?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why don't you give Stanley more of a beating?

hey i'm just asking questions so i can make some good bets and become rich 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I do believe the Bruins will win this series, but it wont be easy.  Before round 2 ended I posted that I hope Pittburgh wins because I believed the Bruins matched up well against them and could exploit their weak defense and goaltending.  Chicago has a much better defense not, quite a good as Bostons though and Rask is better than Crawford.  I will be happy if we take one of the first 2 games in Chicago. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

I could be incorrect however, I thought he said "It will take" not "He'll take".  In any event, while I was watching the NHL network they talked to him on the telephone and although he did not make any hard predictions, he certainly leaned towards the Hawks.  If I remember correctly, during the regular season, he was in love with the Hawks and the Pens, nothing ever mentioned about the Bruins...

I have yet to figure out why the NHL or anybody pays this guy to hear is hockey "expertise...".  Excuse me but I don't recall him every being anything special.  Give me Don Cherry any day, anytime, he's the cat's meow...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

I could be incorrect however, I thought he said "It will take" not "He'll take".  In any event, while I was watching the NHL network they talked to him on the telephone and although he did not make any hard predictions, he certainly leaned towards the Hawks.  If I remember correctly, during the regular season, he was in love with the Hawks and the Pens, nothing ever mentioned about the Bruins...

I have yet to figure out why the NHL or anybody pays this guy to hear is hockey "expertise...".  Excuse me but I don't recall him every being anything special.  Give me Don Cherry any day, anytime, he's the cat's meow...

Don Cherry isn't a hockey expert, he's an entertainer.  When the Bruins were up 2-0 vs the Pens, he said that the Leafs would be in that position if they could've held on in game seven.  I couldn't believe that he said that.  He reminded me of some habs fans I know who think they would've won the Cup in '11 if Horton wouldn't have scored the OT winner in game seven.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Don Cherry isn't a hockey expert, he's an entertainer.  When the Bruins were up 2-0 vs the Pens, he said that the Leafs would be in that position if they could've held on in game seven.  I couldn't believe that he said that.  He reminded me of some habs fans I know who think they would've won the Cup in '11 if Horton wouldn't have scored the OT winner in game seven.

GNB, I couldn't agree with you more. I happen to agree with some of what Cherry says now and then but for the most part I just shake my head. Thinking the he Leafs would've handled the Pens just because they barely lost to Boston is just flawed logic. It's mostly about match ups and which coach is able to draw up the game plan to exploit the weaknesses of the opposition. The Habs fans must have really felt awful when they missed the playoffs the following year. You know, after being so close to winning the Cup and all. 

Sections
Shortcuts