Here you are Tuuka, rest is up to you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Here you are Tuuka, rest is up to you.

In Response to Re: Here you are Tuuka, rest is up to you.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here you are Tuuka, rest is up to you. : I think CJ just wanted TT to get another chance to win before sitting a game. I'm not reading too much into it. I'll start to suspect something if Rask doesn't start on Friday or Sunday.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I find it strange. Most of the time since the Rask/Thomas tandem has started. The only time that Rask hasn't started the 2nd of a back to back is when Thomas came off a shut-out. Rask did that this yr & Thomas started the next game. The last 2 of the 3 sets of back to back TT got both games. I have no doubt Rask is will start Fri, or Sat, but something has to be going on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

This Nash talk today is looking like a perfect storm.  Columbus desperately needs a franchise goalie.  They can give Rask the keys and forget about it for years.  He's due a raise, but nowhere near silly money.  He'll be the best goaltending buy in the league.  Bruins desperately need offensive help, especially with Peverley out.

PC, this is the deal.  Add a couple more pieces and do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]This Nash talk today is looking like a perfect storm.  Columbus desperately needs a franchise goalie.  They can give Rask the keys and forget about it for years.  He's due a raise, but nowhere near silly money.  He'll be the best goaltending buy in the league.  Bruins desperately need offensive help, especially with Peverley out. PC, this is the deal.  Add a couple more pieces and do it.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I'm certain if there were a deal in play Mason would be coming the otherway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]This Nash talk today is looking like a perfect storm.  Columbus desperately needs a franchise goalie.  They can give Rask the keys and forget about it for years.  He's due a raise, but nowhere near silly money.  He'll be the best goaltending buy in the league.  Bruins desperately need offensive help, especially with Peverley out. PC, this is the deal.  Add a couple more pieces and do it.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I like Nash, but I completely disagree that the Bruins desperately need offensive help. The Bruins' mediocre stretch is more due to their poor defensive play than anything... and since their offense is generated by moving up the ice as a team, turnovers have killed them. They need depth up front and that means pieces may be needed to replace Horton and Pevs. But the biggest piece is replacing Corvo... he's been awful more often than average (and rarely spectacular.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I like Nash, but I completely disagree that the Bruins desperately need offensive help. The Bruins' mediocre stretch is more due to their poor defensive play than anything... and since their offense is generated by moving up the ice as a team, turnovers have killed them. They need depth up front and that means pieces may be needed to replace Horton and Pevs. But the biggest piece is replacing Corvo... he's been awful more often than average (and rarely spectacular.)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    The problem with the Bruin's that you're not getting is that they win by playing a system. The Rangers & Pens have the talent & skill to beat the system. TT is a world class goaltender, but if he falters in anyway the B's don't win, or they barely hang on. If you have a Rick Nash playing with DK & Lucic? Do you not think that would relieve some pressure? I think you're being too closed minded about the issue. Why you don't want to see Rick Nash on this team is mind boggling. So you would rather give DK away over Rask at this juncture? Do you not try to stay on top for as long as you can? Or, do you say..MEH, we won it, so lets wait another 39 yrs to get another.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here you are Tuuka, rest is up to you. : I'm certain if there were a deal in play Mason would be coming the otherway.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I don't see the sense with Khudobin having a 1 way next yr.